RE: Ranting corner
Earmuffs: a guilty pleasure. Thumbsup

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
30-09-2012, 09:58 PM
(30-09-2012 07:30 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Earmuffs: a guilty pleasure. Thumbsup

I don't feel guilty...Earmuffs is grumpy but I have grown used to that...I like him...no guilt.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
30-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Quote:I like him

[Image: Awesome_face.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-10-2012, 03:02 AM
Erxy's been here with his fucking tapatalk, it seems... Dodgy

Anyhoo, wasted a half-hour talking Anne outta shipping my toxic ass to the sawbones. I'm a perverse motherfucker. I kinda like being all deathly ill and shit. Big Grin

living word
01-10-2012, 05:54 AM
Ranting corner
(01-10-2012 03:02 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Erxy's been here with his fucking tapatalk, it seems... Dodgy

Anyhoo, wasted a half-hour talking Anne outta shipping my toxic ass to the sawbones. I'm a perverse motherfucker. I kinda like being all deathly ill and shit. Big Grin

Quite possibly. Evil_monster

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-10-2012, 06:40 AM
Fucking full moon, traveling across the sky way to fast.
One minute it's right in front of me (I'm facing a window) and now like an hour later I can't even see it.

How is one suppose to raise the dead if the only full moon in ages doesn't hang around long enough?
Seriously not happy. It's not a simple matter of poof and the dead are alive, animating the dead is a time intensive process.

The moon will be getting a strongly worded note in it's suggestion box next time I'm there.

01-10-2012, 06:45 AM
(01-10-2012 06:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fucking full moon, traveling across the sky way to fast.
One minute it's right in front of me (I'm facing a window) and now like an hour later I can't even see it.

How is one suppose to raise the dead if the only full moon in ages doesn't hang around long enough?
Seriously not happy. It's not a simple matter of poof and the dead are alive, animating the dead is a time intensive process.

The moon will be getting a strongly worded note in it's suggestion box next time I'm there.

You only get to see on side of the moon as well........sneaky fucker Dodgy

(I am aware of the science behind this before somebody interjects lol)

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
01-10-2012, 06:52 AM
(01-10-2012 06:45 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(01-10-2012 06:40 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fucking full moon, traveling across the sky way to fast.

You only get to see on side of the moon as well........sneaky fucker Dodgy

IKR!

Bastard...
Fucker's gone behind some clouds now.

01-10-2012, 11:22 AM
(01-10-2012 06:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(01-10-2012 06:45 AM)bemore Wrote:  You only get to see on side of the moon as well........sneaky fucker Dodgy

IKR!

Bastard...
Fucker's gone behind some clouds now.

Sounds like some sort of conspiracy to me. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-10-2012, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2012 11:42 AM by legendoflink.)
Sometimes the only thing that gets me through the day, is the thought of not being able to make people smile, if I'm not here.
[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post