Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-02-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-02-2015 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 03:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's a rabbit/hare Or rather it was.

Bunny is like half the size of a cat.
Hare is about the size of a cat and has large floppy ears.

Just tit up and get out a shovel if it bothers you. I believe in you!

Quote:Coyotes -- they were running behind our house today.

It's gone.

Crows, coyotes, rednecks up the road.

I don't care -- it's gone.

You have coyotes and yet you're afraid of a dead bunny...
I don't understand.

I don't like dead things.

I don't like coyotes either.

I strongly dislike all nature. Trees, deer, grass, moss, squirrels (tree rats), chipmunks, beavers, mice, rats, Steller's Jays, woodpeckers, starlings, robins, hawks, eagles, frogs, snakes, geese, ducks, mountain lions, raccoons, possums...Oh and winged rats.

I do kinda tolerate the blue heron...but it better not shit on my deck.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-02-2015, 10:00 PM
(03-02-2015 09:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Bunny is like half the size of a cat.

I don't understand.

I strongly dislike all nature. Trees, deer, grass, moss, squirrels (tree rats), chipmunks, beavers, mice, rats, Steller's Jays, woodpeckers, starlings, robins, hawks, eagles, frogs, snakes, geese, ducks, mountain lions, raccoons, possums...Oh and winged rats.

*knock,knock*
Hello ma'am, can I interest you in a membership in The National Audubon Society?
03-02-2015, 10:09 PM
(03-02-2015 10:00 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 09:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't like dead things.

*knock,knock*
Hello ma'am, can I interest you in a membership in The National Audubon Society?

Fuck off.

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-02-2015, 10:19 PM
I like my nature experiences restricted to television. Like a normal person.

The only reason I ever saw a cow as a kid was because they brought one to our school.

The first time living here I saw a deer with antlers I thought it was lawn jockey our freakish neighbors had -- then it moved. I screamed and ran home -- locked the door behind me.

I refused to collect the mail for a week.

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-02-2015, 10:21 PM
Omg Moms. I'm dying. Laugh out load

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
03-02-2015, 10:34 PM
(03-02-2015 10:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I like my nature experiences restricted to television. Like a normal person.

That is no fun. I like my nature in front of my face. You city folkDodgy

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-02-2015, 10:54 PM
(03-02-2015 09:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Bunny is like half the size of a cat.

I don't understand.

This baffles me, you're really missing out. I'm with Zeke on this, I'm all for nature right in my face. I love animals. And what the fuck do you have against ducks?
Chickens and ducks are the best. I can get behind hating geese though, and swans, those fuckers are aggressive as hell. But ducks and chickens are so cute and adorable and can be very friendly and well tamed.
I'm sure I've told the story about the chicken I had growing up that would come inside and sit on my lap.

Animals are a pretty amazing part of our world. It's a shame you're missing out.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-02-2015, 11:50 PM
(03-02-2015 10:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 09:52 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I don't like dead things.

This baffles me, you're really missing out. I'm with Zeke on this, I'm all for nature right in my face. I love animals. And what the fuck do you have against ducks?
Chickens and ducks are the best. I can get behind hating geese though, and swans, those fuckers are aggressive as hell. But ducks and chickens are so cute and adorable and can be very friendly and well tamed.
I'm sure I've told the story about the chicken I had growing up that would come inside and sit on my lap.

Animals are a pretty amazing part of our world. It's a shame you're missing out.

Trees are like evil monsters that scare the shit out of me.

Ducks are dirty filthy creatures that shit everywhere and make fuck ton of noise.

Geese are just nasty.

Chickens are fine....I really don't have a problem with them. Just don't ask me to like touch them or something.

I see all those animals each fucking day.

Woodpeckers fucking wake me up at the butt crack of dawn drilling on our rain gutters. Nevermind I'm surrounded by a fucking forest.

We've had starlings that nested in our attic...big fucking mess. Their poop is toxic...we had to send the kid up there to clear dead bird bodies after the entrance was sealed off. Legally we can shoot those birds. It's the only reason I would consider owning a gun. Unfortunately I can't shoot the woodpeckers.

robins fucked my clothes dryer because they built a nest in the dryer vent.

We've had mice that has been a constant battle..I live by the forest.

We've had beavers create a wetland behind our house...they're actually considered a nuisance and frequently relocated.

The coyotes are fucking noisy and terrifying sounding at night.

I've heard animals fucking die outside. Like screaming and screeching followed by the sound of crunching bone.

I don't have a problem with animals. I watch nature shows on tv all the time. I just never wanted to live around them.

The possums steal the fruit off our trees and the birds eat all my blue berries and cherries.

The raccoons are nasty pests.

I actually liked the *idea* of living around nature when we first talked about moving here. I never thought i'd be in a constant battle with it.

04-02-2015, 12:23 AM
(03-02-2015 11:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 10:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  This baffles me, you're really missing out. I'm with Zeke on this, I'm all for nature right in my face. I love animals. And what the fuck do you have against ducks?

Trees are like evil monsters that scare the shit out of me.

Ducks are dirty filthy creatures that shit everywhere and make fuck ton of noise.

Geese are just nasty.

Chickens are fine....I really don't have a problem with them. Just don't ask me to like touch them or something.

I see all those animals each fucking day.

Woodpeckers fucking wake me up at the butt crack of dawn drilling on our rain gutters. Nevermind I'm surrounded by a fucking forest.

We've had starlings that nested in our attic...big fucking mess. Their poop is toxic...we had to send the kid up there to clear dead bird bodies after the entrance was sealed off. Legally we can shoot those birds. It's the only reason I would consider owning a gun. Unfortunately I can't shoot the woodpeckers.

robins fucked my clothes dryer because they built a nest in the dryer vent.

We've had mice that has been a constant battle..I live by the forest.

We've had beavers create a wetland behind our house...they're actually considered a nuisance and frequently relocated.

The coyotes are fucking noisy and terrifying sounding at night.

I've heard animals fucking die outside. Like screaming and screeching followed by the sound of crunching bone.

I don't have a problem with animals. I watch nature shows on tv all the time. I just never wanted to live around them.

The possums steal the fruit off our trees and the birds eat all my blue berries and cherries.

The raccoons are nasty pests.

I actually liked the *idea* of living around nature when we first talked about moving here. I never thought i'd be in a constant battle with it.

Become One with the natural world.
Embrace and love your animal brethren, once you do this you will find the natural equilibrium of peace and harmony within your own life force.
Woo, woo, woo. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
04-02-2015, 06:18 AM
(03-02-2015 10:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I like my nature experiences restricted to television. Like a normal person.

The only reason I ever saw a cow as a kid was because they brought one to our school.

The first time living here I saw a deer with antlers I thought it was lawn jockey our freakish neighbors had -- then it moved. I screamed and ran home -- locked the door behind me.

I refused to collect the mail for a week.

You are not normal. Drinking Beverage

Or possibly you are the new normal. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user