Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-02-2015, 08:18 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(09-02-2015 07:59 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I am miserable with a cold. So miserable, that I demolished an entire thick ass roll of toilet paper in less than 24 hours. I couldn't breathe out of my nose if I tried, which makes trying to sleep a fucking nightmare. To top that shit off, I've had non-stop retarded acid reflux since Thursday night, so I constantly keep waking up numerous times throughout the night because my chest and throat are on fire. I can't stop sneezing, and I sneezed so hard that my jaw popped, causing me immense pain and making me even more irritated. Oh, and of course all of this would happen as I await the day I'm supposed to go into orientation for work.

Facepalm

Hey are you still going to college this year?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2015, 08:25 AM
There is already another foot of snow on top of the other four feet of snow, and it will be snowing for another eighteen frickin' hours.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2015, 08:28 AM
(09-02-2015 08:25 AM)Chas Wrote:  There is already another foot of snow on top of the other four feet of snow, and it will be snowing for another eighteen frickin' hours.

Too soon?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post
09-02-2015, 08:40 AM
Baby and mommy have been up sick all night. (Both sick) Plus I'm starting to get a migraine on top of it. Joy.
09-02-2015, 09:48 AM
(09-02-2015 08:25 AM)Chas Wrote:  There is already another foot of snow on top of the other four feet of snow, and it will be snowing for another eighteen frickin' hours.

You have no choice. You must build an igloo.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

09-02-2015, 09:54 AM
(09-02-2015 09:48 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

You have no choice. You must build an igloo.

I would think that by now all the houses are starting to resemble igloos.
With that much snow, the weight on the roof can be a concern.
09-02-2015, 12:45 PM
(09-02-2015 08:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-02-2015 07:59 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I am miserable with a cold. So miserable, that I demolished an entire thick ass roll of toilet paper in less than 24 hours. I couldn't breathe out of my nose if I tried, which makes trying to sleep a fucking nightmare. To top that shit off, I've had non-stop retarded acid reflux since Thursday night, so I constantly keep waking up numerous times throughout the night because my chest and throat are on fire. I can't stop sneezing, and I sneezed so hard that my jaw popped, causing me immense pain and making me even more irritated. Oh, and of course all of this would happen as I await the day I'm supposed to go into orientation for work.

Facepalm

Hey are you still going to college this year?

Yes! I'm still a full time student. Das priority. I got a part time job to help me out financially.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
09-02-2015, 03:12 PM
(09-02-2015 12:45 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(09-02-2015 08:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hey are you still going to college this year?

Yes! I'm still a full time student. Das priority. I got a part time job to help me out financially.

Smile Yay.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-02-2015, 04:42 PM
Boogies. Boogies EVERYWHERE!
09-02-2015, 07:00 PM
We have had six feet of snow in the last seventeen days, and another storm coming in a couple of days.

The governor has declared a state of emergency.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user