Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-02-2015, 07:54 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-02-2015 06:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  I think I'm about to lose my big toenail... fuck Dodgy

Leprosy? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2015, 08:25 AM
Medical science needs to hurry up and cure colds so myb chold doesnt have to struggle to breathe
Find all posts by this user
10-02-2015, 08:44 AM
(10-02-2015 07:54 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 06:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  I think I'm about to lose my big toenail... fuck Dodgy

Leprosy? Consider

STD Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-02-2015, 05:23 PM
(10-02-2015 12:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  NOBODY LIKES CRICKET! IT'S A STUPID FUCKING SPORT! STTTTTTTTTTTUPID!
Worst thing the British ever did for the colonies was give them cricket. And Canada's a colony, why the fuck don't they play cricket!? Why do they get away with not having to suffer the shitastic fuckalong that is cricket? IT'S JUST NOT CRICKET!

Cricket doesn't do much for me either, but it's the second or third most popular sport in the world, so someone must like it. And in Canada, they have hockey, which is just as boring as cricket (although considerably more violent).

But then I like baseball, and a lot of people find that boring. So go figure.

As for stupidity, all sports can be made to look stupid. For example, the whole point of basketball is to get the ball in the basket, but there's a hole in the bottom so it doesn't stay there! Someone once called golf "a good walk spoiled"; etc. I'm an avid chessplayer, and that involves pushing small pieces of wood or plastic around on a square board. How stupid is that? But it keeps me entertained. Apparently, a lot of people are entertained by cricket.
10-02-2015, 09:49 PM
Reason number 20341 why I sometimes hate my husband. He's soooo disorganized with his work shit. Somehow I get the blame for throwing something important away

Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-02-2015, 10:12 PM
(10-02-2015 09:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Reason number 20341 why I sometimes hate my husband. He's soooo disorganized with his work shit. Somehow I get the blame for throwing something important away

Dodgy

Ahhh marriage...

A social contract in which two persons enter upon under the recognition that they, at least occasionally, hate each other slightly less than they do everybody else.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
10-02-2015, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2015 11:28 PM by Nurse.)
(10-02-2015 10:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 09:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Reason number 20341 why I sometimes hate my husband. He's soooo disorganized with his work shit. Somehow I get the blame for throwing something important away

Dodgy

Ahhh marriage...

A social contract in which two persons enter upon under the recognition that they, at least occasionally, hate each other slightly less than they do everybody else.

And when it dissolves then they hate each other, at the very least, slightly more than everyone else.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
10-02-2015, 11:17 PM
Damn. My ass hurts.

/rant
Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-02-2015, 11:25 PM
(10-02-2015 11:17 PM)kim Wrote:  Damn. My ass hurts.

/rant
Drinking Beverage

Maybe next time try more lube Blush

Seriously. Hope your rump feels better.

Not much worse the a sore bottom.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
11-02-2015, 12:47 AM
You know, it seems like every time I have arranged to swap over to my other domicile, the party responsible for my transport can't make it at the designated time.

Like now; my father's work has interfered. I realise such things can't be helped, but having my schedule knocked out of whack is rather annoying, especially since this sort of thing happens so frequently.

Of course this wouldn't be an issue hard I a car, a license and even a single shred of competence, but I have none of these things, and it will take me a year to be allowed to drive on my own legally any way.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.