Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-02-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Puzzled over how to deal with someone at work.

Do really, really stupid people know they are really stupid? Or are they so stupid that they are too dense to realize the depth of their density?

I am rapidly running out of patience...I am sometimes surprised she remembers to breathe.

Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Really, really stupid people are definitely too dense to understand things beyond "hello," yet they are sometimes so delusional as to think they are doing quite well, and seem quite content most of the time. Smarter people who have done something stupid KNOW IT the moment they do (or say) it, and find ways to fix it (or rationalize it away.) I used to think stupid people were happier than smart people for this very reason.
UGH, stupid people make me crazy too. But more often than that, SMART people that have chosen IGNORANCE make me much crazier.
BREATHE!!! (I say that to myself)...
11-02-2015, 07:21 PM
(11-02-2015 06:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Puzzled over how to deal with someone at work.

Do really, really stupid people know they are really stupid? Or are they so stupid that they are too dense to realize the depth of their density?

I am rapidly running out of patience...I am sometimes surprised she remembers to breathe.

Facepalm

[Image: TIQWYjpg_zpsaafc0f30.gif]
11-02-2015, 07:27 PM
Here's a small example - not even work-related.

Three of us were talking about Whitney Houston's daughter and the fact that she is in a medically induced coma. Miss Remind Me To Breathe asked if Bobby Kristina is awake. As I struggled to move my jaw into it's usual position, the other person in the conversation looked at MRMTB and asked if she knew what 'coma' meant. She said yes but I am thinking 'no'.

I do a lot of her work because it's easier than fixing her screw ups. Yeesh.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
11-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Let me add that the 'coma' thing is disturbing since I work for a medical services company.

And - MRMTB is the owner's daughter so we are stuck with her. Weeping

Nice enough girl but dumb as a box of hair.

11-02-2015, 07:47 PM
(11-02-2015 07:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Let me add that the 'coma' thing is disturbing since I work for a medical services company.

Oh ouch... been there, done that. And no way around it either, except to continue to do her work for her. Sorry!! Have a virtual drink on me and I will virtually assist you in drowning your misery.
[+] 1 user Likes tln88's post
11-02-2015, 07:52 PM
(11-02-2015 07:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Let me add that the 'coma' thing is disturbing since I work for a medical services company.

That the same one that just took off one day early without notice or approval?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
11-02-2015, 08:01 PM
(11-02-2015 11:47 AM)kim Wrote:  Sat for 3 hours on a flat metal seat. It felt like my ass bones had nails driven into them. Sheesh, next time I'll option to just stand. Dodgy

What'd you get locked up for this time?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-02-2015, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2015 09:21 PM by Anjele.)
(11-02-2015 07:52 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

That the same one that just took off one day early without notice or approval?

That's her. And then there was the 10 day cruise during our conversion to a new payroll company. Facepalm

And she's pregnant - coupla months and apparently has at least two medical appointments per week.

Weeping She's reproducing. Weeping

11-02-2015, 08:06 PM
(11-02-2015 06:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Puzzled over how to deal with someone at work.

Have you tried this?
[Image: bemused.jpg]

#sigh