Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-02-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-02-2015 08:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 07:52 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  That the same one that just took off one day early without notice or approval?

That's her. And then there was the 10 day cruise during our conversion to a new payroll company. Facepalm

And she's pregnant - coupla months and apparently has at least two medical appointment per week.

Weeping She's reproducing. Weeping

Ouch! Hug

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2015, 08:16 PM
(11-02-2015 06:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Puzzled over how to deal with someone at work.

Do really, really stupid people know they are really stupid? Or are they so stupid that they are too dense to realize the depth of their density?

I am rapidly running out of patience...I am sometimes surprised she remembers to breathe.

Facepalm

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-02-2015, 08:21 PM
(11-02-2015 08:16 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 06:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Puzzled over how to deal with someone at work.

Do really, really stupid people know they are really stupid? Or are they so stupid that they are too dense to realize the depth of their density?

I am rapidly running out of patience...I am sometimes surprised she remembers to breathe.

Facepalm

You know, I was just about to say something like that...

Apropos of nothing, Rev, how've you been lately? We've not spoken in a while.

... this is my signature!
11-02-2015, 08:49 PM
Okay, now I have the diagnosis - is there a cure? Sadcryface

I don't know how many more times I can say the same thing and still have it not sink in.

This is a statement - I get those. This is an invoice - make a copy and give it to the appropriate department head, I get the original. Statements say statement. Invoices say invoice.

I get some copies, some originals, some duplicates, sometimes nothing. Departments heads also get a random array of paperwork.

I had no idea that task required a special skill set. Weeping It's been six months of this. No

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
11-02-2015, 09:14 PM
(11-02-2015 08:49 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Okay, now I have the diagnosis - is there a cure? Sadcryface

I don't know how many more times I can say the same thing and still have it not sink in.

This is a statement - I get those. This is an invoice - make a copy and give it to the appropriate department head, I get the original. Statements say statement. Invoices say invoice.

I get some copies, some originals, some duplicates, sometimes nothing. Departments heads also get a random array of paperwork.

I had no idea that task required a special skill set. Weeping It's been six months of this. No

Fire. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-02-2015, 09:22 PM
The neighbor has a little yappy dog that he likes to leave outside to bark for hours at a time.
It never shuts up!
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
11-02-2015, 09:24 PM
So got work for 3 hours tonight to cover someone that was covering someone else...
No idea what I'm gonna be doing, stocking shelves, shoe department, security?
Lucky dip I guess. One thing I'll give work, they sure know how to keep ya guessing!

[Image: oscar.png]
11-02-2015, 09:56 PM
(11-02-2015 08:21 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 08:16 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

You know, I was just about to say something like that...

Doing rather well, have a major new timesink in the form of a Diablo Clone Marvel Heroes 2015. So I am spending less time on the forum yelling at idiots. How's things on Hoth?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-02-2015, 10:04 PM
(11-02-2015 09:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 08:21 PM)cjlr Wrote:  You know, I was just about to say something like that...

Doing rather well, have a major new timesink in the form of a Diablo Clone Marvel Heroes 2015. So I am spending less time on the forum yelling at idiots. How's things on Hoth?

Snow ending before midnight; winds 20 km gusting to 60 km; overnight low -22, wind chill -30. Chance of imperial assault 40% overnight, 80% tomorrow.

Not that I've played it, but it sounds rather like a successor to Ultimate Alliance, which I certainly had fun with back in the day.

As I'm sure you know, there is never a shortage of drive-by idiots around here, but having been busy myself with a few weeks of hedonism following the successful completion of my MSc thesis, I've left it to the other exemplary hands on duty for a few weeks...

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
11-02-2015, 11:50 PM

Choose from red, white or black slow burn covers with GOLD lettering.
"GOLD?!"
YES, GOLD!
"eeeeeek! Gold! Gold! Gold!"
Even after you lose your house and personal animals to a fire, you'll be able to find a couple of pages worth of precious media memory and inspirational sharing guaranteed.

Curl up into bed or a steamy hot tub and enjoy incest, rape, child abuse, and down right superior intelligence from some of humanity's favorite characters and stories that make perfect sense with each enthralling chapter.
[Product not immune to potty time, illegal smoking, piñatas and the goddess Pele.]

The Holy Bible! Blood bath for YOUR bath! ^.^