Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-02-2015, 07:48 AM
RE: Ranting corner
My class starts at 9:30 and I showered for too long and I haven't eaten my breakfast yet and just ugh.

I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2015, 02:33 PM
To the fucker that nearly t-boned me with Hobbit in the car. ....you better hope I never run into you in a dark alley.
12-02-2015, 02:59 PM
Come in early because ... uh why, exactly? So I can redo some training exam ... because YOU MADE A TYPO? Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
14-02-2015, 12:18 AM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2015 12:30 AM by earmuffs.)
Maybe I should go back to school and get my law degree?

"I'll just get a full time job.." I said... "just".
One does not simply get a job with steady hours that aren't a) god awful or/and b) change all the time.

I'm never gonna get a full time job at my current work place. I mean I got some work coming up because someone is taking their holiday days, but for me to get a full time job someone would have to quit which isn't going to happen because the nightfill staff have been there for centuries and aren't going to quit any time soon. And they say they're going to train me on checkouts and entertainment but they have failed to deliver on that promise (like how they have failed to deliver on the promise of full time employment after Christmas) because I'm the best new nightfill person and if they train me up on something else they will lose me to day shift (where a lot more hours are available) which they don't want, forget what I want.
But I can't find another job because there is nothing going at the moment.

It's unbelievably frustrating. I want to travel, I want to start a business and I want a new motorbike all of which I can't do because they wont give me more fucking hours. I'm going to be 24 this year and all I have to show for my time spent after high school is a little over $2K in debt, not including my student loan. I thought this year might be the year where I am able to get shit done but it looks like it is going to turn out to be another standard year of being poor as fuck, not getting any closer to my goals and a complete waste of fucking time and effort.

[Image: oscar.png]
14-02-2015, 10:22 AM
What a weird, exhausting week. Shit didn't work out, then it did; flu come & gone in 48hrs; various life upheavals which could be remedied by just some simple decisions I don't seem bothered to contemplate. To top it off, I wacked out my neck and I know I won't be able to get it back in myself. I want to go somewhere but just don't want to go to the trouble of getting out of the house to do it.

Jesus fuck, this relaxing weekend is such a hassle. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
14-02-2015, 10:34 AM
(14-02-2015 10:22 AM)kim Wrote:  What a weird, exhausting week. Shit didn't work out, then it did; flu come & gone in 48hrs; various life upheavals which could be remedied by just some simple decisions I don't seem bothered to contemplate. To top it off, I wacked out my neck and I know I won't be able to get it back in myself. I want to go somewhere but just don't want to go to the trouble of getting out of the house to do it.

Jesus fuck, this relaxing weekend is such a hassle. Dodgy

I'm headed off to IHOP for a late breakfast here in a bit. You should go. Smile

Really, though. Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
14-02-2015, 07:37 PM
It's freakin' snowing. Again. Another foot or more. Angry

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-02-2015, 07:40 PM
(14-02-2015 07:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's freakin' snowing. Again. Another foot or more. Angry

[img][Image: SnowShovel.gif][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
14-02-2015, 07:54 PM
(14-02-2015 07:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's freakin' snowing. Again. Another foot or more. Angry

Could be worse.

It could be snowing entire torsos. And that would be terrible.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
14-02-2015, 08:50 PM
I have a friend whose little girl is being bullied at school. She's being called fat or ugly or picked on because she has two mothers and no dad.

Last I heard, this is the twenty-first fucking century.

This pisses me off.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post