Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-02-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: Ranting corner
So weird development. The house with the obnoxious dog I wrote about a while back?

Well they finally put up a fence around three weeks or so ago. Praise Zeus!

The odd part, I haven't seen the dog outside for a little more than three weeks. Consider

Don't get me wrong, I'm kinda happy not to hear yodeling and barking at midnight. I'm also happy to not hear it galloping through the forest at all hours, barking and yodeling.

Still I'm slightly curious. I think, it would kinda suck tho if the dog died or was hit by a car before the fence was installed...It would also mildly suck if the humane society finally took it away -- but at least it has a chance to find a better home.

I'm guardedly optimistic that the dog might be gone for good. Banana_zorro

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2015, 09:10 PM
(14-02-2015 09:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So weird development. The house with the obnoxious dog I wrote about a while back?

The odd part, I haven't seen the dog outside for a little more than three weeks. Consider

Don't get me wrong, I'm kinda happy not to hear yodeling and barking at midnight. I'm also happy to not hear it galloping through the forest at all hours, barking and yodeling.

Still I'm slightly curious. I think, it would kinda suck tho if the dog died or was hit by a car before the fence was installed...It would also mildly suck if the humane society finally took it away -- but at least it has a chance to find a better home.

Knowing your luck, it's inside whelping a big litter of romping, yodeling pups. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-02-2015, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2015 09:24 PM by Lienda Bella.)
I bought an ITunes card. Got onto ITunes, and bought the God Virus audiobook. Realized I was too stupid to redeem the card before buying it, and in panic deleted the book and emptied the recycle ben. NOW, I can't find it in the audiobooks purchased list AT ALL, have robbed and screwed my poor mother out of $18 dollars for something I won't get to listen to... I redeemed the card, and now have $25 sitting in there, while Mom's credit card is going to get charged thanks to MY UGLY MISTAKES!

I have been a very bad girl tonight! VERY BAD GIRL! Screwing someone else's money is a HUGE no no to me. They raised me not to go stealing things! Her card is on my account, because I don't have a credit or debit of my own anymore.
Weeping

Look where your mental laziness got you, Lienda! Bad, idiot me!
14-02-2015, 09:25 PM
(14-02-2015 09:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-02-2015 09:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So weird development. The house with the obnoxious dog I wrote about a while back?

Knowing your luck, it's inside whelping a big litter of romping, yodeling pups. Tongue

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine Dodgy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Weeping
Seriously, I didn't think of that.
Shit that would be fucking awful...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-02-2015, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2015 09:53 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Sad She said "Oh, it sounds like a mistake to me." Yeah... A steal from my Mom by accident one.
14-02-2015, 10:12 PM
(14-02-2015 09:20 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I bought an ITunes card. Got onto ITunes, and bought the God Virus audiobook. Realized I was too stupid to redeem the card before buying it, and in panic deleted the book and emptied the recycle ben. NOW, I can't find it in the audiobooks purchased list AT ALL, have robbed and screwed my poor mother out of $18 dollars for something I won't get to listen to... I redeemed the card, and now have $25 sitting in there, while Mom's credit card is going to get charged thanks to MY UGLY MISTAKES!

I have been a very bad girl tonight! VERY BAD GIRL! Screwing someone else's money is a HUGE no no to me. They raised me not to go stealing things! Her card is on my account, because I don't have a credit or debit of my own anymore.
Weeping

Look where your mental laziness got you, Lienda! Bad, idiot me!

Hate to tell you, Lienda, but you're shit out of luck.

Itunes is super shitty when it comes to audiobooks: They are not cloud-stored like music, TV shows and movies are, so you can't actually redownload them that way. And you can't redownload them from the store itself for whatever reason, and you cannot repurchase the book!
At least, that's how it "works" for me.

You might be able to contact customer support and get them you give you a new copy, though.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-02-2015, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2015 12:43 AM by Nurse.)
I can't stand it when people put random LOL's in text messages...or posts.

"Happy V Day lol" "Hope you're having a great day at work lol" "Grammy died lol"

Ok. So the last one is not a quote from the last two days. But still. It makes you sound daft. Dumb is a total mood killer. Lol is for when you're actually laughing out loud. It's really irritating.

It's also irritating being called pet names by someone I don't or barely know. I'm not your baby. Don't call me sweetie.

There will be no round two. Let me think you're quiet instead of stupid. Sheesh. He asked me what my type was and I said smart. "No, physically." Umm, tall, thin, wouldn't look out of place in a kilt. So now he goes and ruins it with the brains. And won't stop texting. What part of "I don't want to date, let's just figure out a time when we're both free to hook up sometime" is so hard to understand? If you're going to text me, be ready to fucking banter. I can't stand constant small talk.

My thoughts are a bit disordered. I'm irritated (third time this post). And I've had 6 cups of coffee.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
15-02-2015, 04:46 AM
Took hobbit to urgent care yesterday. Her eye was a bit red and had yellow goop. Both dad and I immediately had nightmares of conjunctivtis a week before family is due to visit from out of state. Luckily we were wrong!
15-02-2015, 04:49 AM
(15-02-2015 04:46 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Took hobbit to urgent care yesterday. Her eye was a bit red and had yellow goop. Both dad and I immediately had nightmares of conjunctivtis a week before family is due to visit from out of state. Luckily we were wrong!

She was just high?

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-02-2015, 05:00 AM
Tongue Naw. Just goopy from her cold.