Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-02-2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-02-2015 05:00 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 04:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Guess who found a job he can apply for? Big Grin
Inbound calls for an insurance agency and they require "several" applicants.

Sitting on my ass all day answering phones? Ahhh yes please!
Beats the shit out carrying around heavy boxes and putting hot wheels cars onto sales pegs (just don't even as, don't even go there because I don't wanna talk about it) and it pays more and it's hours, unlike my current job.

Hmmmm how to write a CV...

Inbound calls to an insurance company? Like taking customer calls? Heads up, 99% of the people calling will be confused and angry... And you'll have to kiss their ass AND do your job at the same time...

I totally want to crank call him. Laugh out load

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-02-2015, 05:44 PM
(15-02-2015 05:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 05:00 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Inbound calls to an insurance company? Like taking customer calls? Heads up, 99% of the people calling will be confused and angry... And you'll have to kiss their ass AND do your job at the same time...

I totally want to crank call him. Laugh out load

Practice your Maori accent! Tongue

15-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Just claim everything was an act of god and you don't cover that. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
15-02-2015, 05:58 PM
I'll have you know that Customer Service Muffs is a damn fine fella with a top notch record for outstanding customer service. So by all means, phone up, I'll smile, remain calm and at the end I'll tell you to have a nice day. Than I'll call you a twat once I hang up.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
15-02-2015, 06:12 PM
(15-02-2015 05:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I'll have you know that Customer Service Muffs is a damn fine fella with a top notch record for outstanding customer service. So by all means, phone up, I'll smile, remain calm and at the end I'll tell you to have a nice day. Than I'll call you a twat once I hang up.

Yeah, that was my technique too. There were only a few times I cracked. Some people are just mean for the sake of being mean. Frustrated people taking out their frustration on the only person available for it I can understand. Someone being mean just for the sake of it... Those fuckers I do not tolerate.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
15-02-2015, 06:14 PM
Oh, and of course: best of luck to you when you apply, muffs! Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
15-02-2015, 06:25 PM
Don't need luck, I have God on my side.

[Image: oscar.png]
15-02-2015, 06:38 PM
(15-02-2015 06:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Don't need luck, I have God on my side.

If you say so.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-02-2015, 07:12 PM
(15-02-2015 12:40 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I can't stand it when people put random LOL's in text messages...or posts.

"Happy V Day lol" "Hope you're having a great day at work lol" "Grammy died lol"

I see you've met my elder sister.

I'm bored lol
I just farted and it's horrible lol
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
15-02-2015, 07:22 PM
(15-02-2015 07:12 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 12:40 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I can't stand it when people put random LOL's in text messages...or posts.

"Happy V Day lol" "Hope you're having a great day at work lol" "Grammy died lol"

I see you've met my elder sister.

I'm bored lol
I just farted and it's horrible lol

LOL

sorry, couldn't resist Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post