Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-02-2015, 08:17 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Also, when you get your nails done and weeks later they start to chip and peel and just

ugh

the dark lord is not pleased

Oh and then I'm also going to be late for class this morning because I have a stomach ache that could literally flood the Sahara
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2015, 06:34 PM
Haven't herd back from that job yet. Most disappoint.

[Image: oscar.png]
17-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Today they tried to charge me $124.34 for four 12 packs of soda and a small containter of feta crumbles.

I got into an argument with cashier next to my line when she made an inane remark about how 7ups are buy two and get one free.

I told her the sign said buy two and get two free.

She replied..."well that's what it was a while ago."

I looked at her and blinked.

"congratulations then you seriously overcharged a customer."

She replied that she only does what the register tells her.

I said, "well your not only incompetent but you're stupid as well since the register is saying I owe 124 bucks for four 12 packs and some feta. I know why don't you mind your own business."

Yes, the manager was called the previous sale was voided and it was rung up properly. They can't figure out what they did to get some of an outrageous figure.

Total was $22.

Fucking retarded.

And yes the 7ups were buy two and get two free!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-02-2015, 09:23 PM
(17-02-2015 09:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Today they tried to charge me $124.34 for four 12 packs of soda and a small containter of feta crumbles.

I got into an argument with cashier next to my line when she made an inane remark about how 7ups are buy two and get one free.

I said, "well your not only incompetent but you're stupid as well since the register is saying I owe 124 bucks for four 12 packs and some feta. I know why don't you mind your own business."

Yes, the manager was called the previous sale was voided and it was rung up properly. They can't figure out what they did to get some of an outrageous figure.

Total was $22.

Fucking retarded.

I hope you don’t go there often. Here take one of these, it’ll make you feel better. [Image: qnOPxdf.gif]

Cashiers ain’t ‘sposed to think.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
17-02-2015, 09:30 PM
(17-02-2015 09:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Today they tried to charge me $124.34 for four 12 packs of soda and a small containter of feta crumbles.

Total was $22.

Fucking retarded.

This sort of stuff is why I should never be put behind a register; I'd be doing that sort of shit all the damn time.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-02-2015, 09:32 PM
(17-02-2015 09:30 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Total was $22.

Fucking retarded.

This sort of stuff is why I should never be put behind a register; I'd be doing that sort of shit all the damn time.

Hug

17-02-2015, 10:36 PM
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I can't work in these conditions! It's inhumane! The unit is out of coffee!!! I went downstairs and bought a large, but I've almost finished it and the cafe is already closed. I still have 9 hours left of my shift. Ahhhhh!!! The world might end.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
17-02-2015, 10:42 PM
(17-02-2015 10:36 PM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I can't work in these conditions! It's inhumane! The unit is out of coffee!!! I went downstairs and bought a large, but I've almost finished it and the cafe is already closed. I still have 9 hours left of my shift. Ahhhhh!!! The world might end.

Hug

18-02-2015, 06:24 AM

Total was $22.

Fucking retarded.

Normally I side with the person serving, not the customer because more often than not the customer is a retard and the one in the wrong.
I mean in her defense the cash register did say $120 whatever dollars. BUT where I side with, and why I believe she, not you, was in the wrong is that she should have seen the outrageous price (even though here $120 for four 12 packs sounds about right) and canceled the sale and scanned it up again. Customer first and she should have known that and responded accordingly. So fuck her, she has no sense of customer service.

Meanwhile today at work I got a 24 pack of cans (coke, fanta, sprite, L&P) for a fifth of the price because 2 cans were stolen. Score.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
18-02-2015, 06:44 AM
We might be moving to our new offices downstairs in the building we currently occupy today. Or maybe not. Depends on if the wiring, internet, and other things are in place. Or it might be tomorrow, or Friday. But we have to keep in mind that we may have to come in Saturday to make the move.

I am pretty much betting it's going to be Saturday. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat