Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-02-2015, 08:40 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Today I have to retake my math test and I'm not looking forward to it because my OCD ass professor failed me on my last test because of how I write my fractions. Like?????????? Really nigga????????????????????

If I fail this test for something dumb I am seriously going to rip his junk off and hot glue it to his forehead.

Angry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
18-02-2015, 10:48 AM
Well, how do you write them?

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
18-02-2015, 11:58 AM
(18-02-2015 10:48 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Well, how do you write them?

Most people do 1 and then a horizontal line over 2. I write mine 1/2 because I write small. Writing them with the slash instead of the straight line is wrong in college, apparently.

:-)

Took my test, it was hella easy this time so I'm pretty confident I passed.

I start my day off with a shit ton of math work and I'm like "Oh I can just come home and relax." Not really. I have a shit ton of math homework from yesterday to do now.

Also, it's like 30 fucking degrees outside and I almost got frost bite when I got gas for my car.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
18-02-2015, 12:39 PM
'sigh' A couple of my relatives sit together and talk about how Climate change is oh so full of BS. They giggle down how oh so stupid people are for believing in climate change and pollution. They know very little about the subject, but act like they are experts. Oh, guess what. Some say that the people who support climate change are the arrogant ones.

Today they were talking about how Al Gore is a hypocrite and how the snow somehow proves that climate change is a total lie. Tah dah! They can throw away all the plastics they want, and their cars will somehow not put exhaust chemicals into our lungs and brains. After all, it's utter BS to think that man kind can change the world. (It's not like we chopped down massive amounts of forest or anything. Dodgy .) I was in the kitchen when they were talking, bent down and bumped my forehead about five times to the counter top. -.-

One of the two had said something kind of like this, "One thing is true. They have a dry, fiery earth to look forward to in the future." I face palmed. You want to know what we were taught by their religion that is oh so being attacked and lied to by the evil, Satanic global warming "alarmists?" Earth will be destroyed. It will be a desolate and hot desert. Well, gee.
Facepalm
18-02-2015, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 01:15 PM by Lienda Bella.)
OH YEAH. I read some BS about how humans are supposed to be as perfect as machines. -.- I keep feeling the dart hit me in the face, with "how dare you be that way" attached somehow.
18-02-2015, 12:56 PM
(18-02-2015 11:58 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 10:48 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Well, how do you write them?

Most people do 1 and then a horizontal line over 2. I write mine 1/2 because I write small. Writing them with the slash instead of the straight line is wrong in college, apparently.

It just *is* wrong Wink It's just that there's quite a lot of other notation that uses a slash so it's better not to be ambiguous. I got done for that my first maths test in uni too Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-02-2015, 01:26 PM
New Rant of the day...

ALLERGIES SUCK

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

18-02-2015, 01:46 PM
I never, well, rarely get sick and I got hit last Wednesday with the plague, coughing up so much mucus it makes me gag then vomit, 7 days later and I am better but it still has a grip on me....pissing me off, havent been in the gym in a week, and I am literally watching the muscle fade away Weeping

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
18-02-2015, 01:54 PM
(18-02-2015 01:46 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I never, well, rarely get sick and I got hit last Wednesday with the plague, coughing up so much mucus it makes me gag then vomit, 7 days later and I am better but it still has a grip on me....pissing me off, havent been in the gym in a week, and I am literally watching the muscle fade away Weeping

Eat more babies. Tongue
18-02-2015, 02:00 PM
@goodwithoutgod. Feel better soon dude...Hug

The people across the street from us have had their house on the market for like ever.

Couple months ago they had a leak (drywall and insulation stacked in the garage) shortly after they put on new shingles with friends.

More drywall and more insulation (we had some pretty hellish rainstorms)

Then they called out a roofer...and another...

Now a roofing company is parked outside their house tearing up the old and newer roofs.

I kinda feel bad for them. Undecided

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces