Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-02-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(19-02-2015 07:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-02-2015 07:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  So, here's my day thus far:
Barely got and sleep; two hours at most. Then the day went pretty normally, until tragedy struck...

As I was going out to check some things in the backyard, I notice my brother sitting on the bathroom floor. He'd thrown up in the hall. I carefully avoid that, notify my mother's defacto as seemed the right thing to do and began cleaning it up; about an hour of towel-wiping, glove changing and steam-cleaning I finished that job, then I had to clean my cats' trays, immediately after which Garfield decided the lower floor needed to be re-stank and used the fresh trays immediately.

I am really hoping that my brother isn't down with anything like gastro... Partly because having gastro fucking sucks and, because I don't want to get sick since I need to be at uni for the next few days for orientation.

I hope whatever it is passes quickly.

Hug

I hope so too...

However, it seems I will be relocating later today to my fathers house for a few days so it would be too big a problem per my uni concern, assuming I'm not already infected... Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2015, 08:06 PM
Oh, as an extra mini-rant:

A week or so ago, I filled out an online form for Commonwealth Assistance for my time at uni (which I am required to do prior to being able to enrol into topics). However, it is not on my file!

So I'm doing it again, but it requires my TFN, which I don't have on my right now!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Ft...Hug

Deep breath...

Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

20-02-2015, 11:05 AM
Someone posted this quote on FB today: "Gods goal is not to give us an easy life on earth. It's to get us ready for heaven."

Is that supposed to be profound? What does it even mean? Consider

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
20-02-2015, 12:59 PM
(20-02-2015 11:05 AM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  Someone posted this quote on FB today: "Gods goal is not to give us an easy life on earth. It's to get us ready for heaven."

Is that supposed to be profound? What does it even mean? Consider

This life is but a test after all... a test of faith. Can you maintain the delusion to the bitter end? Can you fight the voices of reason within your head telling you that this is all there is and you better not waste it? Can you truly believe that when your organic, animal heart ceases to beat your conscious life will not end but some mystic part of you will ascend to the sky and play the feckin *harp*???!? to some dude in a dress for all eternity. If you can, you win the happy life of a lunatic, the freedom of always being totally certain that you are right, the joy of the kool-aid...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
20-02-2015, 01:01 PM
I had a super dirty dream last night and woke up just as it was getting really good.

Damn it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-02-2015, 01:48 PM
(20-02-2015 01:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I had a super dirty dream last night and woke up just as it was getting really good.

Damn it.

I had dirty thoughts last night I can't act on. Damn it.

2 weeks and I'm jonesin for a fix. Maybe I just need a rabbit. I might die - cause of death: sexual frustration.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
20-02-2015, 04:07 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAh. WORK.

/rant.

:vodka:

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
20-02-2015, 05:13 PM
My computer is not powerful enough for an application I like. Angry

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
20-02-2015, 06:05 PM
As long as I can remember, I've had problems with insomnia. Seen doctors, temporary fixes. I guess it's decided to make a comeback. Yay.