Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-02-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(20-02-2015 06:05 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  As long as I can remember, I've had problems with insomnia. Seen doctors, temporary fixes. I guess it's decided to make a comeback. Yay.

It's not fatal, so don't lose any sleep over it. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
20-02-2015, 07:07 PM
Why do I torture myself by watching anything related to sept 11?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
20-02-2015, 07:55 PM
(20-02-2015 07:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Why do I torture myself by watching anything related to sept 11?

September 11 you say?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-02-2015, 09:21 PM
I hate work. I hate my supervisor, she's a fucking bitch and she's going fucking crazy. She needs to calm the fuck down.
I'm actually fearful that she's gonna say something that will just really piss me off, which is not hard she's very good at doing that like telling me how to do my job and consistent nagging to "finish today", and I'm just gonna tell her to piss off or to "chill the fuck out" which will no doubt result in a discipline hearing which will really fuck me off and will likely just make the situation worse because it will probably begin with "so Muffs, what's the problem?" and result in "get out of my office you're fired".

Because you wanna know what the fucking problem is managment!? do ya!
Let's list them shall we:
- Drugs. You have a known drug dealer who nobody likes but is kept around because he supplies everyone with fucking drugs... And you have half the staff on fucking drugs, they go out and do it on their fucking break...
- Understaffed. Hire more fucking people.
- You promised me a full time position after my temp contract, I am now on 1 day a week because you "don't have money for more employee's". 1 day a week is NOT full time.
- My supervisor is a bitch.
- Keth has redone the Easter displays for 3 nights in a row because he put the wrong hollowed eggs on the wrong metro... YOU JUST SAID HOLLOW EGGS, YOU DIDN'T SAY WHAT HOLLOW EGGS! And it shouldn't matter, all that should matter is getting the stock out and the products stocked together (so like all the Nestle eggs together or all the easter bunnies together). And you say you don't have money for more workers? Because you waste it on making Keth do the same fucking job 3 nights in a row!!! YOU FUCKING CUNTS!
- We never finish on time because my supervisor is a bitch.
- She makes me or one of the other guys, never the females, do rubbish alone which is a outright breech of health and saftey regulation because two people must be down there at all times. (due to where we do rubbish, it can be pretty dangerous)
- I'm suppose to be on fucking shoes for the last week but she's swapped me out to general and given one of the female workers shoes (which is a pretty cruisey job really) because she's a sexiest bitch.
Don't fucking take me off what I was hired to do and than complain all night that I'm doing the little boxes first when I should be doing the big ones first. IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHICH BOXES I DO FIRST YOU FUCKING TWAT BITCH! DON'T TELL ME HOW TO DO MY FUCKING JOB AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE TO DO IT!
- I was suppose to be trained up on checkouts and entertainment 2 months ago.
Yeah, that's yet to happen. Why? Because I'm godly at nightfil and you don't want to lose me to checkouts? Not my fucking problem, I need work and if there is work in checkouts (OH AND THEY FUCKING HIRED SOMEONE NEW FOR CHECKOUT THE OTHER DAY W. T. F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! YOU CUNT!!!) than I want to be put on fucking checkouts.
- If you don't like the speed at which I recover you can take a dump, freeze the log and ram it down your fucking throat the next day. You get quality or speed you don't get both. Oh and fuck you!
- I am nightfill, as are my fellow nightfill co-workers. We are not checkout staff, we are not security staff, we are not the storeman and we are not product services.
- Get a new storeman, this new guy can't stack a pallet to save himself. Bathroom shit on the stationary pallet, party pallet, toy pallet, sporting pallet and houseware pallet are you fucking kidding me!!!! Sort your shit out you mormon cunt!!
- WE ARE NOT SLAVES! WE ARE FUCKING EMPLOYEE'S!

How the fuck do people do this for years on end?? seriously? I would rather hang myself. These people need to learn a few things, especially my brown nosing supervisor bitch. Like if we did the pallets at a normal fucking pace and don't get them all out consistently management might get a fucking clue that we're hugely understaffed.. Make me a fucking supervisor, I'll fucking stand up to those cunts.

Now if you'll excuse me I have work in 10minutes so I need to go get ready.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
20-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Sad Sorry Muffs. You're encountering the crappy side of the System. Incompetence in management means no matter how good or motivated you are, you're not going anywhere. And the really good incompetent managers identify people like you as threats to themselves...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
20-02-2015, 09:53 PM
I'm sorry Muffs. That sucks.

Hug

20-02-2015, 10:04 PM
(20-02-2015 09:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  ...you can take a dump, freeze the log and ram it down your fucking throat the next day. You get quality or speed you don't get both. Oh and fuck you!

Bravo. Now that's a damn rant.

Sorry your job sucks. Incompetent management has always chapped my ass.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
20-02-2015, 10:57 PM
Meeting with the attorney on Monday. Papers will be filed within the next week or two. Apparently there is a 30 day "cool off" period after filing. WTF? If I go through the damn effort to sit in an office with an attorney and say we're done and pay $$, then gimme my freedom so I can start rebuilding my life. 30 days. Really. Cause I'm suddenly just gonna say "J/k! I don't want a divorce after all. I had sex with another man but that's only cause I thought we were splitsville and was trying to find a distraction. Heart you boo" and he's gonna say "J/k! Turns out I love you after all, you really ARE a fantastic person. Let's be lovers and besties forever and ever. And grow old together. I'm gonna put my ring on for the first time since last August. Heart you babe" Dodgy Right.

Who's bright fucking idea was it to have a 30 cool off period? I can make my own personal decisions, fuck you very much. And that includes no longer having his ass hitched to mine.

Hot oil or the racks or divorce. All brutal forms of torture.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
20-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Nurse....that sucks.

21-02-2015, 09:42 AM
Stood in front of a stove with my thumb up my ass, watching strips of a pig crisp up in a pan. Yay cooking. Dodgy