Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-02-2015, 09:46 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(20-02-2015 10:57 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Meeting with the attorney on Monday. Papers will be filed within the next week or two. Apparently there is a 30 day "cool off" period after filing. WTF? If I go through the damn effort to sit in an office with an attorney and say we're done and pay $$, then gimme my freedom so I can start rebuilding my life. 30 days. Really. Cause I'm suddenly just gonna say "J/k! I don't want a divorce after all. I had sex with another man but that's only cause I thought we were splitsville and was trying to find a distraction. Heart you boo" and he's gonna say "J/k! Turns out I love you after all, you really ARE a fantastic person. Let's be lovers and besties forever and ever. And grow old together. I'm gonna put my ring on for the first time since last August. Heart you babe" Dodgy Right.

Who's bright fucking idea was it to have a 30 cool off period? I can make my own personal decisions, fuck you very much. And that includes no longer having his ass hitched to mine.

Hot oil or the racks or divorce. All brutal forms of torture.

It's 60 days in Texas. So, could be worse. But I understand the frustration. Hug

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
21-02-2015, 10:00 AM
(20-02-2015 09:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  - ...You get quality or speed you don't get both.

My work has yet to understand this one. I've been there for almost 9 years now. Hobo

21-02-2015, 11:49 AM
Entered into a debate expecting something other than "I know you are but what am I?" from the other side.

That'll fucking teach me a lesson. Dodgy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
21-02-2015, 12:42 PM
Saw a friend on facebook post "If you're an atheist, pansexual or otaku, you have seriously problems."

and I am just Weeping
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
21-02-2015, 01:48 PM
(21-02-2015 12:42 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Saw a friend on facebook post "If you're an atheist, pansexual or otaku, you have seriously problems."

and I am just Weeping

Looks like they have some serious grammatical problems.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 3 users Like Atothetheist's post
21-02-2015, 03:16 PM
(21-02-2015 01:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 12:42 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Saw a friend on facebook post "If you're an atheist, pansexual or otaku, you have seriously problems."

and I am just Weeping

Looks like they have some serious grammatical problems.

Seriously.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
21-02-2015, 03:34 PM
Steam cleaning the floors downstairs...not sure why as it's supposed to start raining then ice tomorrow. At least the floors will look clean for a day. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
21-02-2015, 03:34 PM

What about a pansexual otaku atheist with bestiality and necrophilia tendencies? ... I mean hypothetically speaking.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
21-02-2015, 05:06 PM
burned one side of my grilled cheese

couldn't find microwavable jalapeno poppers at the grocery store

sinking into pit of depression
21-02-2015, 05:08 PM