Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-02-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Wow Ferdy, that's rough. You should probably just kill yourself or something. I mean burnt grilled cheese.... faaarrkk..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
21-02-2015, 06:30 PM
I fucking hate the term 'baby bump'...STFU already with that shit.

that is all

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
21-02-2015, 06:38 PM
I didn't clean house yesterday. Today, I'm trying to catch up on a few things in between errands.

While we're on the road (running errands)....in a store parking lot, as he's checking his text messages. I'm mildly annoyed because we'll be gone all day tomorrow and I'm the only one capable of throwing clothes in the washer and successfully getting them into the dryer and out again, after they dry.

Husband tells me, "oh did I forget to mention by brother is coming for a few days?"

"Oh really? When? I'll have get the guest room ready."

He replies after a very long silence...

"His plane lands in four hours."

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-02-2015, 06:41 PM
(21-02-2015 06:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I didn't clean house yesterday. Today, I'm trying to catch up on a few things in between errands.

While we're on the road (running errands)....in a store parking lot, as he's checking his text messages. I'm mildly annoyed because we'll be gone all day tomorrow and I'm the only one capable of throwing clothes in the washer and successfully getting them into the dryer and out again, after they dry.

Husband tells me, "oh did I forget to mention by brother is coming for a few days?"

Pretty sure that homicide is considered justifiable in a case like that.

Or at least adult beverages.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
21-02-2015, 06:49 PM
(21-02-2015 06:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 06:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I didn't clean house yesterday. Today, I'm trying to catch up on a few things in between errands.

Pretty sure that homicide is considered justifiable in a case like that.

No kidding. He did buy me a big bouquet of daffodils and some cookies so I might let him live. He's actually helping and by helping I should clarify that he's pointing out stuff I need to do.

Censored

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-02-2015, 06:59 PM
(21-02-2015 06:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 06:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Pretty sure that homicide is considered justifiable in a case like that.

No kidding. He did buy me a big bouquet of daffodils and some cookies so I might let him live. He's actually helping and by helping I should clarify that he's pointing out stuff I need to do.

Censored

Yabbut if he actually tried to do something it would just make more work for you, fixing his mistakes.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
21-02-2015, 07:18 PM
(21-02-2015 06:59 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 06:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  No kidding. He did buy me a big bouquet of daffodils and some cookies so I might let him live. He's actually helping and by helping I should clarify that he's pointing out stuff I need to do.

Censored

Yabbut if he actually tried to do something it would just make more work for you, fixing his mistakes.

True, so very true.

It's bad enough man-in-training #2 just dropped a vase and was surprised it didn't bounce. Facepalm

Yes, please stop trying to help!

Better yet, guys, just take some money pick up a pizza or something after you collect him at the airport. Thumbsup

21-02-2015, 08:35 PM
(21-02-2015 06:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I fucking hate the term 'baby bump'...STFU already with that shit.

that is all

Lady lumps ? Angel

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Bechased

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
21-02-2015, 09:14 PM
I don't know what the fuck to do with my life.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
21-02-2015, 10:19 PM
(21-02-2015 09:14 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I don't know what the fuck to do with my life.

And this, folks... Is what it's all about, isn't it?

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post