Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-02-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-02-2015 12:32 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 11:26 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Hey; that ain't free, you know.

Obviously, when I'm drunk.

Then pick three of them and apply. Then decide.

Don't drink anything until you decide.

Don’t listen to Moms, that’s don’t decide anything until you drink.

"The average person born in the latter years of the baby boom (1957-1964) held 11.3 jobs from age 18 to age 46, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Nearly half of these jobs were held from ages 18 to 24.”
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/nlsoy.pdf

7 Careers
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB1000142405...2805877990

Highest paying jobs are in tech
http://www.geekwire.com/2015/tech-indust...bs-demand/

Whatever you decide, good luck.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2015, 05:38 PM
(22-02-2015 05:15 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 12:32 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Then pick three of them and apply. Then decide.

Don't drink anything until you decide.

Don’t listen to Moms, that’s don’t decide anything until you drink.

Hmm. Consider There could be some truth to this. I, after years of wrestling with the decision, finally came to the conclusion that I needed to divorce my husband or else I'd be miserable for the rest of my life, and would be a worse mother for it - all while I was drunk. In fact, was drunk and lying on the closet floor in a miserable little heap. Best decision I ever made. Yes

ETA: Well, one of the best decisions I've ever made. There've been more. Big Grin

22-02-2015, 05:49 PM
(22-02-2015 05:38 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(22-02-2015 05:15 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Don’t listen to Moms, that’s don’t decide anything until you drink.

Hmm. Consider There could be some truth to this. I, after years of wrestling with the decision, finally came to the conclusion that I needed to divorce my husband or else I'd be miserable for the rest of my life, and would be a worse mother for it - all while I was drunk. In fact, was drunk and lying on the closet floor in a miserable little heap. Best decision I ever made. Yes

ETA: Well, one of the best decisions I've ever made. There've been more. Big Grin

And that's why you are the Escape Artist Yes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
22-02-2015, 06:03 PM
(21-02-2015 09:14 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I don't know what the fuck to do with my life.

Wait until you're 60 years old and still saying that -- like me.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
22-02-2015, 06:34 PM
(21-02-2015 08:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(21-02-2015 06:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I fucking hate the term 'baby bump'...STFU already with that shit.

that is all

Lady lumps ? Angel

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Bechased

You better run. Angry

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
22-02-2015, 07:23 PM
Oscar time!!!!

Got my booze and the drinking game all ready to go.

They thank god, everyone must stand and drink a shot. Two shots if they praise Jebus.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-02-2015, 07:39 PM
That annoying moment when you miss a random phone number's call and phone them back thinking it's to do with the job you applied for and it's instead your 'credit card' company wanting to see if you can do a research interview that will take less than an hour but they'll pay you $60 (for comparison, that's like 4 times my work hourly wage) but that they filled the interview spot between the time you missed the call and the time you phoned back so not only are you out 10minutes while they looked for your file but you don't have a job interview or $60. Sour.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-02-2015, 11:58 PM
(22-02-2015 07:23 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oscar time!!!!

Got my booze and the drinking game all ready to go.

They thank god, everyone must stand and drink a shot. Two shots if they praise Jebus.

And I'm completely sober.

No one thanked gawd or praised Jebus...

No one told their kids to go to bed...

Too bad I didn't make political statements part of the game (the last couple years have seen very few of those). Dodgy

At least I could have caught a good buzz.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-02-2015, 12:07 AM
Battleshots!

[Image: maxresdefault_zpsksqes9ed.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
23-02-2015, 06:34 AM
Ranting corner
My movie server won't work. I have an old laptop on my home network that streams movies via Plex. But for some reason, Plex and VNC won't work. The Ethernet works but nada.