"Oh yeah I should have $30 for gas in my bank account until I get paid."

checks bank account:

only $13

me:

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Despite it being winter, I should have been smart enough to invest in waterproof mascara. I usually only buy it for summer, for water sports.

Apparently, one can cry enough to make a gray (grey for you non-Americans) puddle on the floor. And make your face all smudgy. Pretty sure I achieved the full blown ugly cry tonight. Or right now.

And I'm out of my MAC makeup removed that doesn't feel oily. All I have left is the Neutragena shit. I would pick some up from the mall tomorrow, but I have to go back to my work town a night early thanks to another bout of snow.

I'm really fucking tired of life right now. I want happy times again. This fucking sucks balls. Dirty, sweaty, dingleberried balls. I might as well have been given a dirty Sanchez.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
23-02-2015, 09:40 PM
(23-02-2015 08:34 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Despite it being winter, I should have been smart enough to invest in waterproof mascara. I usually only buy it for summer, for water sports.

Apparently, one can cry enough to make a gray (grey for you non-Americans) puddle on the floor. And make your face all smudgy. Pretty sure I achieved the full blown ugly cry tonight. Or right now.

And I'm out of my MAC makeup removed that doesn't feel oily. All I have left is the Neutragena shit. I would pick some up from the mall tomorrow, but I have to go back to my work town a night early thanks to another bout of snow.

I'm really fucking tired of life right now. I want happy times again. This fucking sucks balls. Dirty, sweaty, dingleberried balls. I might as well have been given a dirty Sanchez.

Double Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

23-02-2015, 09:55 PM
So I have a flat situation which is too hard to explain but lets just say that me, or my other flatmates, are not happy about it. Cunts gonna cunt.

[Image: oscar.png]
23-02-2015, 09:59 PM
(23-02-2015 09:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I have a flat situation which is too hard to explain but lets just say that me, or my other flatmates, are not happy about it. Cunts gonna cunt.

Does this have something to do with the recent car crash?
23-02-2015, 10:05 PM
No, I dunno what happened to that. I went to the grocery store the next day, car was there, came home again and car was gone.

It has to do with a friend of my flatmates whom we knew growing up who is clingy as fuck (towards my flatmate) and who invites himself around to our place and stays for days on end without notice or even asking.
He's annoying as fuck, he's greasy as fuck (he is literally the slimest person I know, there's no other way to explain it), he bitches about not having a girlfriend and how he's so lonely and shit which if he wasn't such a sexiest cunt with unrealistic standards (and it would help if he wasn't so god damn ugly) he might actually have a girlfriend by now.
He doesn't like me and I don't like him.
My flatmate likes him as a friend but we are all in agreement that living with him would be torture.

He got a job over here (he lives in a different city) and now has invited himself to move into our spare room which another of my flatmates pays for (but doesn't actually live in it because he lives with his parents because he doesn't have a job over here yet... but that's a different story).

Basically my flatmate is a fucking pussy and so it looks like it's gonna have to be up to Muffs to be the asshole and tell him that there's no way he's moving in because we don't want to live with him.

He's gonna be rather upset but I really couldn't give a fuck, I refuse to live with this cunt.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
23-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Knew a guy like that years ago, they can't comprehend anything subtle, unfortunately practically screaming in their face is what finally gets through.
24-02-2015, 12:54 AM
(23-02-2015 08:34 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Despite it being winter, I should have been smart enough to invest in waterproof mascara. I usually only buy it for summer, for water sports.

Unsure Hug Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
24-02-2015, 11:20 AM
Being a man doesn't have to go so far as fulfilling someone else's standards. It should be limited to being a good person. End of story! Struggling does not make you un-manly. Wouldn't saying "your weakness is un-manly" be sexist? (no shit, Lienda. 'pats self on the back') I don't like seeing the same uninspiring 'advice' for things that aren't mean in the first place. "Grow a pair of balls." "Be a man." "man-up" "Don't be a pussy" Blah blah!

What the hell is so unmanly about the following?
-reading
-sewing things
-crafts
-low wage jobs
-stay and home Daddy
-admiring female fiction characters and toys (Let the kid make up stories!)
-unemployed for 5-10 years in a bad economy
-Laid off due to technology (Like that's even your fault!)
-Unfortunate, that I could go on with what men are shamed over.

Oh yeah! These things don't change the gentiles or warp the body!
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
24-02-2015, 11:33 AM
(24-02-2015 11:20 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  -stay and home Daddy

*stay-at-home

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user