Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-02-2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Ranting corner
So I've been on the wrong tax code since I started work.
I was on a secondary income tax code. So I was getting taxed like 18% and than another 18% was coming out as student loan repayments. I changed to a primary tax income and my tax this fourtnight my tax was like 12% with no student loan repayments. ><
I can't wait for the 1st of April. My tax return is going to be so so good. Gimmie gimmie gimmie.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
24-02-2015, 04:57 PM
(24-02-2015 04:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I've been on the wrong tax code since I started work.
I was on a secondary income tax code. So I was getting taxed like 18% and than another 18% was coming out as student loan repayments. I changed to a primary tax income and my tax this fourtnight my tax was like 12% with no student loan repayments. ><
I can't wait for the 1st of April. My tax return is going to be so so good. Gimmie gimmie gimmie.

It'll make up for those douche-waffles not giving you enough hours for a little while Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
24-02-2015, 05:01 PM
So X-Factor has come to NZ, which is a recipe for absolute disaster.
There is a reason why NZ musicians go overseas (ie: Lorde). It's because NZ is a cabbage nation with cabbage TV stations that couldn't put a decent show together if their lives depended on it. Outrageous Fortune being a rare exception as that show was brilliant.

So anyway, I think I have found my soulmate. Whoever writes the recap reviews for the previous nights episodes of X-Factor[/url] on stuff. Fucking hilarious, sarcastic as hell and oh so passive aggressive. My kind of style.

By the way "lady tunnel" is my word so expect to see it around from time to time.

"All power to her for having the lady tunnel to get up on stage but I really wish she had stayed at home and confined her Mariah moments to the shower."
24-02-2015, 05:01 PM
(24-02-2015 04:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 04:42 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I've been on the wrong tax code since I started work.

It'll make up for those douche-waffles not giving you enough hours for a little while Thumbsup

Yea but I gotta make it to the 1st of April first.. Dodgy
24-02-2015, 05:47 PM
I got this from one of my fb friends today.
The fastest way to get blocked.

[Image: FB_IMG_1424820756782_zpsoaqbq1tw.jpg]
24-02-2015, 07:04 PM
Dos diatribas:

Today husband was outside and looks at my hair (I didn't bother blow drying it), and asked if I got a perm. Ummm no not since the 80s.

I look in the mirror and it's fucking curly. Wtf?!

Also, I have to give up bread and all things bready again....

I've had super bad indigestion for a week. The only time I don't suffer is to stop eating bread...

I like bread.. Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-02-2015, 07:06 PM
(24-02-2015 07:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Dos diatribas:

Today husband was outside and looks at my hair (I didn't bother blow drying it), and asked if I got a perm. Ummm no not since the 80s.

I look in the mirror and it's fucking curly. Wtf?!

Also, I have to give up bread and all things bready again....

I've had super bad indigestion for a week. The only time I don't suffer is to stop eating bread...

I like bread.. Weeping

Hug

And curls ftw! Big Grin don't ask me why, but I've always kinda imagined you with curls.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
24-02-2015, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2015 07:17 PM by The Polyglot Atheist.)
(24-02-2015 05:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 04:57 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  It'll make up for those douche-waffles not giving you enough hours for a little while Thumbsup

Yea but I gotta make it to the 1st of April first.. Dodgy

Oh don't worry, it'll be a joke.

Wink

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
24-02-2015, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2015 07:24 PM by earmuffs.)
Business idea:
step 1: Take one website.
step 2: Offer a bunch of people to upload their art designs to said website.
step 3: Offer various accessories, phone cases that sort of shit, as a product.
step 4: Allow people to take uploaded art designs, slap them on phone case and buy the phone case.
step 5: Give small percent of sale to person that uploaded design
step 6: ???
step 7: Profit?

Has this been done before? I should do this. Consider
It works on several different levels. Firstly, people upload their own designs meaning I don't need to find royalty free ones. Those people are motivated by money and so get their friends and family to buy their designs on accessories. I get the fucking profit. So they're effectively marketing for me.
Than you have the word of mouth marketing of people coming to the website to buy unique accessories and shit and so they tell their friends etc.. etc.. etc.. Plus the start-up is smallish and it's something I can do around work (so I can still make rent which is a bonus).
And hell, if by some God induced miracle it blows up I can sell out and sell it to Apple. Big Grin

I'm not saying I think I've struck gold, but I'm not saying I don't think I've struck gold either.
24-02-2015, 07:31 PM
(24-02-2015 07:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  it's fucking curly

One of us. One of us. Big Grin

Join the curly crew, Moms! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post