Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-02-2015, 01:51 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-02-2015 01:45 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Whew. The grandson left for a bit. I can breathe again. I think he used his cologne as body wash. He keeps calling me sweetie - which I hate. And the definition of hypervigilant. I might go insane. When English is your first language, how the fuck can you not understand my very simple sentences? And stop interrupting me when I'm trying to answer your goddamned 20 questions!

Once my patient's blood pressure stabilized I tried going to the nurses station to escape the stench, but the secretary is playing funeral music at the desk. I don't want to listen to Amazing Grace at 1 in the morning. Or really ever. It's inappropriate. What if I went to the nurses station and started playing Tool - Opiate? Hmm?

They're all inconsiderate assholes.

...And he's back. Dodgy

I just want to quit and go home.

Hug Hope the rest of your shift goes better, try not to hurt any co-workers or visitors. Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
26-02-2015, 02:00 AM
(26-02-2015 01:45 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I just want to quit and go home.

Hang in there! Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-02-2015, 07:32 AM
my brother in laws status on facebook this morning:

A discussion last night reminded me of this, but with the amazing complexity of even the simplest building blocks of life, as we know it, I am stupefied at how thoroughly, and easily, our culture has come to accept the theories of evolution and the big bang. It takes a far greater faith than I can muster to believe that such complexity and minute detail could come into existence devoid of an intelligent designer.

Facepalm

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
26-02-2015, 07:52 AM
(24-02-2015 07:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Dos diatribas:

Today husband was outside and looks at my hair (I didn't bother blow drying it), and asked if I got a perm. Ummm no not since the 80s.

I look in the mirror and it's fucking curly. Wtf?!

Also, I have to give up bread and all things bready again....

I've had super bad indigestion for a week. The only time I don't suffer is to stop eating bread...

I like bread.. Weeping

Curls really are win!
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
26-02-2015, 07:55 AM
Just sat through a lunch where I was informed that you only make good friends when you truly love jesus and that this girl had recently broken up with her boyfriend because he didn't share her same commitment to her "walk with jesus"

I think the boyfriend dodged a bullet.
[+] 10 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
26-02-2015, 08:21 AM
(26-02-2015 07:52 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 07:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Dos diatribas:

Today husband was outside and looks at my hair (I didn't bother blow drying it), and asked if I got a perm. Ummm no not since the 80s.

I look in the mirror and it's fucking curly. Wtf?!

Also, I have to give up bread and all things bready again....

I've had super bad indigestion for a week. The only time I don't suffer is to stop eating bread...

I like bread.. Weeping

Curls really are win!

Nope. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-02-2015, 09:33 AM
So... I'm riding my bike home in a snowstorm last night (not a big snowstorm, just 1-2 inches total -- but enough to make riding a bike a pain in the ass), and some asshole in a car feels the need to stop in the middle of the road, roll down his window, and yell at me. Note: I was in the bike lane on the side of the road, not at all in anybody's way, certainly not in his way -- I guess he just felt like yelling at the stupid biker. WTAF? A week or two ago, somebody (maybe the same guy) slowed down, rolled down his window, and called me a "fucking asshole". What's wrong with these people? I'm just riding along minding my own business -- what is their problem?????
26-02-2015, 09:43 AM
(26-02-2015 08:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 07:52 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Curls really are win!

Nope. Drinking Beverage

Wait what? You don't like curls? Ohmy

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
26-02-2015, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2015 12:03 PM by Full Circle.)
My wife has a newfound problem in one of her eyes, at the opthamologist's as I write this. Censored

We've agreed that getting older isn't for wimps.

Update: no big deal, an eye "floater" larger than most.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
26-02-2015, 12:15 PM
(26-02-2015 11:36 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  My wife has a newfound problem in one of her eyes, at the opthamologist's as I write this. Censored

We've agreed that getting older isn't for wimps.

Update: no big deal, an eye "floater" larger than most.

So just a mote, not a beam, right?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post