Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-02-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-02-2015 09:43 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 08:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Nope. Drinking Beverage

Wait what? You don't like curls? Ohmy

Nope. As a member of the cursed race, I think I can say with some certainty that I do not particularly like curls, at least not mine; always gets in the way, tends to be incredibly unruly, looks silly if left to grow to long...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2015, 04:03 PM
Let me rephrase: You don't like curls in women? Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
26-02-2015, 04:20 PM
How? Undecided
How do I always get to sit right beside the loud christee table at the coffee shop?

Odd consolation ... they have some kind of strange pipped in musac of a harp playing Ravel's Bolero... I'm unsure if it's amusing or not at this point.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
26-02-2015, 04:22 PM
(26-02-2015 07:55 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I think the boyfriend dodged a bullet.

If it was a few years ago, I'd insist her name is Jessica. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
26-02-2015, 04:32 PM
(26-02-2015 04:03 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Let me rephrase: You don't like curls in women? Tongue

In women? Not really, ingrown curls seems like it would be very weird to say the least.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-02-2015, 04:51 PM
Omfg my back hurts.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

26-02-2015, 05:04 PM
A "friend" on Facebook posted this. How disgusting. I'm no fan of religion, but to single out an entire group of people like that, and assume all Muslims are terrorists, and that it'd be awesome if they just killed themselves is awful. I was shocked someone I even know would think like this. Yuck. Yeah yeah, I get the joke behind it, but the message and sentiment is clear.

[Image: Ny4wVwu.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
26-02-2015, 05:28 PM
(26-02-2015 05:04 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  A "friend" on Facebook posted this. How disgusting. I'm no fan of religion, but to single out an entire group of people like that, and assume all Muslims are terrorists, and that it'd be awesome if they just killed themselves is awful. I was shocked someone I even know would think like this. Yuck. Yeah yeah, I get the joke behind it, but the message and sentiment is clear.

I'm with you Smerc. It bugs the hell out of me.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

26-02-2015, 05:38 PM
(26-02-2015 05:04 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  A "friend" on Facebook posted this. How disgusting. I'm no fan of religion, but to single out an entire group of people like that, and assume all Muslims are terrorists, and that it'd be awesome if they just killed themselves is awful. I was shocked someone I even know would think like this. Yuck. Yeah yeah, I get the joke behind it, but the message and sentiment is clear.

I'm having a... hard time getting... behind NOT encouraging women to walk around naked with 6-packs of beer in their hands! Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
26-02-2015, 06:40 PM
So, it was such a nice day when I woke up. Went to the grocery store, put my washing out to dry...
Next minute it's raining heavier than I have ever seen it rain before. So now my washing is all wet (including my work uniform, and yes I have work tonight) and everything is flooding (because it's been so dry, hasn't rained in weeks).

It's just so astounding that it could change so fast. And rain so heavy for such a long period of time, normally it rains this heavy for about 10seconds, stops and than the sun comes out again. Not this time.. it's still fucking going..

I have to bike to work too and I don't own an umbrella or a raincoat... fml

[Image: oscar.png]