Oh, it suddenly stopped...

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-02-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I have run out of new podcasts to listen to. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-02-2015, 08:28 PM
(26-02-2015 08:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have run out of new podcasts to listen to. Weeping

Back to the First World Problems thread with you!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-02-2015, 08:36 PM
(26-02-2015 12:15 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 11:36 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  My wife has a newfound problem in one of her eyes, at the opthamologist's as I write this. Censored

We've agreed that getting older isn't for wimps.

Update: no big deal, an eye "floater" larger than most.

So just a mote, not a beam, right?

Just got back, sorry. Yes, a mote, but it was large and black and she has had eye issues all her life so we feared the worst, a retina tear. Luckily not the case Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
26-02-2015, 08:41 PM
(26-02-2015 08:28 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 08:24 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have run out of new podcasts to listen to. Weeping

Back to the First World Problems thread with you!

I thought about making a sobbing thread but figured I would just come here and tear stain the ranting thread. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
26-02-2015, 08:58 PM

I love intelligence squared debates, skeptics guide to the universe, star talk, stuff you should know, radio lab, freakanomics radio, npr Sunday puzzle, npr ask me another. They're all really good. I'm about to give serial and invisibilia a try.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
26-02-2015, 09:25 PM
I hate my job. I fucking HATE it. On a scale of 1 - Hate, I rate it a Hate out of Hate.

Hate it. How people have worked their for 7 years is beyond comprehension. If I had to work at this job for 7 years I would rather just kill myself now and save myself 7 years of fucking torture.

26-02-2015, 10:52 PM
(26-02-2015 09:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I hate my job. I fucking HATE it. On a scale of 1 - Hate, I rate it a Hate out of Hate.

Hate it. How people have worked their for 7 years is beyond comprehension. If I had to work at this job for 7 years I would rather just kill myself now and save myself 7 years of fucking torture.

On the bright side, the rain stopped.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
27-02-2015, 06:22 AM
So, I may have complained recently about work making us work overtime (or maybe not, I can't remember but I'm complaining about it now). I never understood why they did this because my supervisor (the one that makes us work like 15-30minutes overtime every time she's on) is on salary and gets paid the same if she's out by 1am or 1:30am..
My other supervisors are out at 1am on the dot. Buuuuuuut I figured it out today. The others, my co-workers, don't get paid that extra 15-30minutes. They only get paid for full hours they work (for whatever retarded reason because I get paid for every 15minutes I work so I get paid overtime).

The thing is, it's coming from above my supervisors head. It's management making my supervisor make us work overtime so they can get free work out of the others. And none of them or my supervisor is doing a damn thing about it! If they work over time they should be paid for that work. The company clearly can pay in 15minute lots (it's legal to anyway) so I don't see why they don't pay the others.

Looks like I'm gonna have to the one that says something if noone else is going too, and it's not even my fucking problem... *sigh* I don't understand why people can just willingly be used like that without saying something, complaining or anything. Hell, the place I work has strong union, go to them.. what the fuck do my co-workers pay their $10 union fee for anyway if not for situations like this?

27-02-2015, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2015 12:45 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(24-02-2015 11:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-02-2015 11:20 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  -stay and home Daddy

*stay-at-home

[My deed is public.[ Yes. That is what I meant. Sad
-Time to grab the box.-