Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-02-2015, 07:58 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-02-2015 07:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 07:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  From observing me for so long?

You wish. Dodgy

I wish Pablo has been observing me for so long? Consider
That makes no sense. like your math AngelTongue

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2015, 08:01 PM
(27-02-2015 07:49 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 06:02 PM)pablo Wrote:  I know. Tongue

From observing me for so long?

From being awesome myself. Smartass
27-02-2015, 08:05 PM
(27-02-2015 07:58 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-02-2015 07:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You wish. Dodgy

I wish Pablo has been observing me for so long? Consider
That makes no sense. like your math AngelTongue

Pablo is his own awesome. Sure didn't need help from you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-02-2015, 09:13 PM
I'm not denying Pablo has on some level a bit of awesome.

I can play chess, doesn't mean I'm the next Garry Kasparov.

So, I've been covering for this twat at work and she told some of my co-workers that she's coming back to work today, even though I'm scheduled to work today to cover her. So she can fuck off, I'm covering her shift and if she doesn't like it will too fucking bad.

27-02-2015, 09:23 PM
I'm not a cricket fan but Australia... 144/9... bro...
[Image: LOLOLOL.gif]

27-02-2015, 09:27 PM
Quote:I'm not denying Pablo has on some level a bit of awesome.

Muffs, if you don't play tennis, you should, because your backhand is outstanding. Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
27-02-2015, 10:02 PM
There are enough people I dislike I wish my uncle was still alive.

Side note: my uncle was in organized crime.
28-02-2015, 06:38 AM
Caught a shoplifter today while covering for security.
11 years old. The other security guy wanted to just let him go, can you believe that shit!? let him go! Fuck that shit, 11 years old or 80 years old, stealing is stealing and he aint gonna learn shit if you just "let him go". So naturally I dragged his ass up to the security office, called his mother (if he was 12 I would have had to call the Police but we have a choice with under-12's so I just called his mother), dragged her ass in, had the boy trespassed (which means if he steps inside any of the chains of stores in the next two years he will be done for trespass (which is worse than shoplifting) and his parents will get a $1,000 fine) and 'informed' the mother that if she didn't pay for the damages (he damaged the goods when he ripped the tags off) that I would have to get the police involved. Naturally being a bad mother she wasn't too keen on that so she has 48 hours to pay up before my boss will pass it on to the Police to deal with.

Good times, teaching the troubled youth valuable life lessons one day at a time.

[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
28-02-2015, 06:46 AM
(28-02-2015 06:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Caught a shoplifter today while covering for security.
11 years old. The other security guy wanted to just let him go, can you believe that shit!? let him go! Fuck that shit, 11 years old or 80 years old, stealing is stealing and he aint gonna learn shit if you just "let him go". So naturally I dragged his ass up to the security office, called his mother (if he was 12 I would have had to call the Police but we have a choice with under-12's so I just called his mother), dragged her ass in, had the boy trespassed (which means if he steps inside any of the chains of stores in the next two years he will be done for trespass (which is worse than shoplifting) and his parents will get a $1,000 fine) and 'informed' the mother that if she didn't pay for the damages (he damaged the goods when he ripped the tags off) that I would have to get the police involved. Naturally being a bad mother she wasn't too keen on that so she has 48 hours to pay up before my boss will pass it on to the Police to deal with.

Good times, teaching the troubled youth valuable life lessons one day at a time.

Was he Maori?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
28-02-2015, 07:03 AM
(28-02-2015 06:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Caught a shoplifter today while covering for security.

That's very Christian of you. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user