Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-02-2015, 07:05 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-02-2015 06:46 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 06:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Caught a shoplifter today while covering for security.
11 years old. The other security guy wanted to just let him go, can you believe that shit!? let him go! Fuck that shit, 11 years old or 80 years old, stealing is stealing and he aint gonna learn shit if you just "let him go". So naturally I dragged his ass up to the security office, called his mother (if he was 12 I would have had to call the Police but we have a choice with under-12's so I just called his mother), dragged her ass in, had the boy trespassed (which means if he steps inside any of the chains of stores in the next two years he will be done for trespass (which is worse than shoplifting) and his parents will get a $1,000 fine) and 'informed' the mother that if she didn't pay for the damages (he damaged the goods when he ripped the tags off) that I would have to get the police involved. Naturally being a bad mother she wasn't too keen on that so she has 48 hours to pay up before my boss will pass it on to the Police to deal with.

Good times, teaching the troubled youth valuable life lessons one day at a time.

Was he Maori?

Of course.

Quote:That's very Christian of you. Drinking Beverage

I thought so.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2015, 08:19 AM
Just swell, my credit card has been hacked. There are five charges on their dated yesterday that I didn't make and don't recognize the name.

However, the lady at Wells was real nice and cancelled the charges. New card will take 7-10 business days to get here - apparently to be sent via carrier pigeon.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
28-02-2015, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 03:44 PM by Nurse.)
Drunk rant I don't remember making removed. Facepalm

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
28-02-2015, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 06:29 PM by pablo.)
---Quote removed---
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
28-02-2015, 11:51 PM
I need to go on a bit of a rant.

I am going mad. And here is why three main reasons why.

1st: mother fuckers rubbing in that I never had sex with a female yet they have.I hate it. I am apparently useless and a joke because i haven't fucked some female yet. And it does not help that people say "you will find a girl one day" or "your time is later". I hate hearing it. When is that fucking day, after i fucking die? And when is this fucking time? Every time i hear those lines i feel as if i am being taunted by the universe itself, as if a god has laughed at me for that too. Every time i hear that line i want to yell QUIT FUCKING LYING TO ME!

2nd:always being treated as a joke, the fool, the clown. I have the least important opinion and i am supposed to be wrong, even if i am right. And no one does not treat me as someone worth taking seriously. All my knowledge is fucking useless because i was born in the wrong country, america a country that hates science more than the middle east. I wish i was born in the u.k or japan or south korea where the love science. I don't want to be into science anymore, i wish i was a rapper or a soldier, because america cares about music and war, then i would e treated with respect.

3rd:i want to fight for some reason,some thing organized a legal. I don't know why but i want to keeo working out and fighting may be the reason why.

So far the best friends i have is my cat and killer instinct, soon to be mkx.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-03-2015, 12:48 AM
I started feeling sick the Wednesday before last. Was in bed for four days, and I've been feeling better since Monday, but the crud just won't leave my system. Constant coughing and nose blowing is still a daily routine. Ugh. Then my husband asks me today.... Can't you cough less, like one big cough, instead of a bunch of them right in a row? Gee dear, hadn't thought of that... Cause you know... I just love coughing so damn much Dodgy

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
01-03-2015, 02:06 AM
(28-02-2015 11:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I need to go on a bit of a rant.

1st: mother fuckers rubbing in that I never had sex with a female yet they have.I hate it. I am apparently useless and a joke because i haven't fucked some female yet. And it does not help that people say "you will find a girl one day" or "your time is later". I hate hearing it. When is that fucking day, after i fucking die? And when is this fucking time? Every time i hear those lines i feel as if i am being taunted by the universe itself, as if a god has laughed at me for that too. Every time i hear that line i want to yell QUIT FUCKING LYING TO ME!

2nd:always being treated as a joke, the fool, the clown. I have the least important opinion and i am supposed to be wrong, even if i am right. And no one does not treat me as someone worth taking seriously. All my knowledge is fucking useless because i was born in the wrong country, america a country that hates science more than the middle east. I wish i was born in the u.k or japan or south korea where the love science. I don't want to be into science anymore, i wish i was a rapper or a soldier, because america cares about music and war, then i would e treated with respect.

3rd:i want to fight for some reason,some thing organized a legal. I don't know why but i want to keeo working out and fighting may be the reason why.

So go out and bang an ugly chick. Someone so repulsive, yet desperate, that they will agree to have sex with you. If it bothers you that much I don't see why you don't just do that.

You're never gonna get the approval of your peers that you so desperately want Zeke, nor are you likely to get laid any time soon. You're weird as fuck (nothing wrong with that, just saying). You're into science, animals and shit and yet you put on this fake persona of trying to fit in and trying to be "cool" that is obvious 6,000 fucking miles away.

You're treated as the joke because you bring it on yourself.
You need to:
a) Stop giving a fuck what others think of you so desperately.
b) Stop trying to be someone you're not.
c) Get better fucking friends.
d) Stop obsessing about getting laid (though this relates to the previous 3 points).

I really don't understand you Zeke. You want to move to Japan, study something animal related and get a job studying animals or working in a zoo or whatever the fuck. That's so much better than staying in the town you were brought up, getting wasted every Friday, and working some boring ass 9-5 job pumping gas or some shit. Why you want to appease people that don't share your ambitions is beyond me. Fuck them. Just move to Japan and get yourself some sideways Japanese pussy and forget those cunts. You need to live for you, not them.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 8 users Like earmuffs's post
01-03-2015, 02:13 AM
(01-03-2015 12:48 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I started feeling sick the Wednesday before last. Was in bed for four days, and I've been feeling better since Monday, but the crud just won't leave my system. Constant coughing and nose blowing is still a daily routine. Ugh. Then my husband asks me today.... Can't you cough less, like one big cough, instead of a bunch of them right in a row? Gee dear, hadn't thought of that... Cause you know... I just love coughing so damn much Dodgy

Hug

Feel better.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-03-2015, 06:36 AM
(01-03-2015 02:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 11:51 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I need to go on a bit of a rant.

So go out and bang an ugly chick. Someone so repulsive, yet desperate, that they will agree to have sex with you. If it bothers you that much I don't see why you don't just do that.

You're never gonna get the approval of your peers that you so desperately want Zeke, nor are you likely to get laid any time soon. You're weird as fuck (nothing wrong with that, just saying). You're into science, animals and shit and yet you put on this fake persona of trying to fit in and trying to be "cool" that is obvious 6,000 fucking miles away.

You're treated as the joke because you bring it on yourself.
You need to:
a) Stop giving a fuck what others think of you so desperately.
b) Stop trying to be someone you're not.
c) Get better fucking friends.
d) Stop obsessing about getting laid (though this relates to the previous 3 points).

I really don't understand you Zeke. You want to move to Japan, study something animal related and get a job studying animals or working in a zoo or whatever the fuck. That's so much better than staying in the town you were brought up, getting wasted every Friday, and working some boring ass 9-5 job pumping gas or some shit. Why you want to appease people that don't share your ambitions is beyond me. Fuck them. Just move to Japan and get yourself some sideways Japanese pussy and forget those cunts. You need to live for you, not them.

You are right, I should just chill out. Thanks muffs.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-03-2015, 06:49 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015 08:46 AM by Nurse.)
Facepalm

Oh dear. My phone needs a breathalyzer. I don't even remember making that post. Blush

I would delete my earlier post but somebody quoted it. Goddammit. I have to do a walk of shame for my online life, too. This is just fucking great Dodgy

Edit: just made it home safe. Apparently I'm reliving the college experience I never had because of a relationship. I'm so winning at life right now. Facepalm I'm too old for this.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post