Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-03-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-03-2015 12:48 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I started feeling sick the Wednesday before last. Was in bed for four days, and I've been feeling better since Monday, but the crud just won't leave my system. Constant coughing and nose blowing is still a daily routine. Ugh. Then my husband asks me today.... Can't you cough less, like one big cough, instead of a bunch of them right in a row? Gee dear, hadn't thought of that... Cause you know... I just love coughing so damn much Dodgy

MucinexD. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
01-03-2015, 08:59 AM
(01-03-2015 06:49 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Facepalm

Oh dear. My phone needs a breathalyzer. I don't even remember making that post. Blush

I would delete my earlier post but somebody quoted it. Goddammit. I have to do a walk of shame for my online life, too. This is just fucking great Dodgy

Edit: just made it home safe. Apparently I'm reliving the college experience I never had because of a relationship. I'm so winning at life right now. Facepalm I'm too old for this.

Many of us have been there at some point. Luckily for me social media and the ability to drunk text/post didn't exist in those days.

Just be careful - we need you around here.

Oh, and this -

[img][Image: phone_zpswdvcxsb8.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
01-03-2015, 12:51 PM
Just dismantled one of my vacuum cleaners. Seems to be plugged up somewhere so it overheats and turns off...also the suction isn't sucking like it should.

Now I have to wait till it cools down and resets to see if what I was able to remove was the problem.

You would think my mechanic 'I can fix anything' husband would have done this a week ago when the problem first happened. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

01-03-2015, 01:08 PM
(01-03-2015 12:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just dismantled one of my vacuum cleaners. Seems to be plugged up somewhere so it overheats and turns off...also the suction isn't sucking like it should.

Now I have to wait till it cools down and resets to see if what I was able to remove was the problem.

You would think my mechanic 'I can fix anything' husband would have done this a week ago when the problem first happened. Dodgy

My husband is like that. Everything goes on his 5 year plan.

I hope the vacuum is fixed.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-03-2015, 01:43 PM
(01-03-2015 01:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 12:51 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just dismantled one of my vacuum cleaners. Seems to be plugged up somewhere so it overheats and turns off...also the suction isn't sucking like it should.

My husband is like that. Everything goes on his 5 year plan.

It's not. Damnit.

Yeah, the upstairs bathroom is on a 10 year plan. His MO is the half-assed method, if he does anything at all. Angry

01-03-2015, 01:50 PM
(01-03-2015 01:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 01:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  My husband is like that. Everything goes on his 5 year plan.

It's not. Damnit.

Yeah, the upstairs bathroom is on a 10 year plan. His MO is the half-assed method, if he does anything at all. Angry

Think we might be married to the same man. We have wallpaper that needs to be removed from all our bathrooms. Hubby immediately put it all on his 5 year plan. But anything not started within said time, immediately becomes part of 10 year plan or when we move.

I'm still waiting.

Is the vacuum still under warranty?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-03-2015, 01:58 PM
(01-03-2015 01:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 01:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's not. Damnit.

Think we might be married to the same man. We have wallpaper that needs to be removed from all our bathrooms. Hubby immediately put it all on his 5 year plan. But anything not started within said time, immediately becomes part of 10 year plan or when we move.

I'm still waiting.

Is the vacuum still under warranty?

The wallpaper is down in the upstairs bath, mostly. Has been for over five years.

Yeah, it's under warranty. Just looked up a repair place...I will take it over there next weekend. Facepalm

01-03-2015, 02:16 PM
Okay, I give.

Have a huge crockpot simmering with beef stew. Just went to lift the lid and stir it and the handle to the lid came off in my hand.

FML

01-03-2015, 02:30 PM
(01-03-2015 02:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Okay, I give.

Have a huge crockpot simmering with beef stew. Just went to lift the lid and stir it and the handle to the lid came off in my hand.

FML

Consider You could glue it back on.
Bechased
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
01-03-2015, 02:39 PM
(01-03-2015 02:30 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 02:16 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Okay, I give.

FML

Consider You could glue it back on.
Bechased

Thought of that - smart ass. But I am not too sure about putting the glue on A) while it's hot as hell, and B) I don't want any of the glue to seep down into the stew. The plan is to glue it perhaps after it's done cooking. Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post