Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-03-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Laugh out load ha you better run, pablo. Anj is in no mood for all that LOL Laugh out load

Angel

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
01-03-2015, 03:28 PM
O.K., winter! January? February? Sure. Fine! I understand. But it's March, now!
It's time to stop with the snow! Angry

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-03-2015, 04:01 PM
(28-02-2015 08:19 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Just swell, my credit card has been hacked. There are five charges on their dated yesterday that I didn't make and don't recognize the name.

However, the lady at Wells was real nice and cancelled the charges. New card will take 7-10 business days to get here - apparently to be sent via carrier pigeon.

Gee, I could have written that post myself -- the same thing just happened to me, including the 7-10 days part. Except this was my debit card, so I can't even go to the ATM for 7-10 days. If I want any cash, I have to write a check and go to the bank -- which is conveniently open the same hours that I work.
01-03-2015, 04:12 PM
(01-03-2015 04:01 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(28-02-2015 08:19 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Just swell, my credit card has been hacked. There are five charges on their dated yesterday that I didn't make and don't recognize the name.

However, the lady at Wells was real nice and cancelled the charges. New card will take 7-10 business days to get here - apparently to be sent via carrier pigeon.

Gee, I could have written that post myself -- the same thing just happened to me, including the 7-10 days part. Except this was my debit card, so I can't even go to the ATM for 7-10 days. If I want any cash, I have to write a check and go to the bank -- which is conveniently open the same hours that I work.

When it happened to my debit card a couple years ago they said I could go to the bank and pick up a temporary card - also during the hours I work. Most of the banks here are open at least half the day on Saturday so that helps.

(05-06-2017 04:14 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  ...And you can come get my guns if you'd like to try. I'll take you to the range and give you three rounds headstart.
The words of a 'responsible' gun owner.
01-03-2015, 04:25 PM
I want this xbox game but my flatmates place of work only sent them 1 copy (which of course sold out day 1), my place of work doesn't stock it, the xbox store and mightyape want to charge me $99 ($75 usd) for it, which isn't gonna happen, and ebgames is like a mile a fucking way, oha dn actually ebgames is out of stock anyway and want to charge me $99 (which again, isn't gonna happen).

Fucking Japanese. They can turn out cars like there's no tomorrow but ask them to print more than 1 video game copy and they're a fish out of water.
01-03-2015, 04:28 PM
(01-03-2015 04:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I want this xbox game but my flatmates place of work only sent them 1 copy (which of course sold out day 1), my place of work doesn't stock it, the xbox store and mightyape want to charge me $99 ($75 usd) for it, which isn't gonna happen, and ebgames is like a mile a fucking way, oha dn actually ebgames is out of stock anyway and want to charge me $99 (which again, isn't gonna happen).

Fucking Japanese. They can turn out cars like there's no tomorrow but ask them to print more than 1 video game copy and they're a fish out of water.

Sushi
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
01-03-2015, 04:53 PM
dropped my iphone in the toilet last night before I clocked into work
01-03-2015, 04:56 PM
(01-03-2015 04:53 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  dropped my iphone in the toilet last night before I clocked into work

Ziploc it in a bag of rice. Will draw out the moisture.

(05-06-2017 04:14 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  ...And you can come get my guns if you'd like to try. I'll take you to the range and give you three rounds headstart.
01-03-2015, 04:57 PM
(01-03-2015 04:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 04:53 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  dropped my iphone in the toilet last night before I clocked into work

Ziploc it in a bag of rice. Will draw out the moisture.

Tried it Sad
01-03-2015, 04:59 PM
(01-03-2015 04:57 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(01-03-2015 04:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Ziploc it in a bag of rice. Will draw out the moisture.

Tried it Sad

Keep it in there. Takes a while to work.

Or if you have any of those little 'do not eat this' packets that seem to come in everything, use those.