Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-03-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(01-03-2015 04:53 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  dropped my iphone in the toilet last night before I clocked into work

Wow, what a fucking dumbass.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2015, 06:15 PM
Well, I didn't get the call center job. Apparently I lack work experience... HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO GET CALL CENTER WORK EXPERIENCE WHEN WORK EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED FOR AN ENTRY LEVEL CALL CENTER POSITION!!

WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK EVEN IS THAT SHIT!

On the up side, they at least informed me that my application was unsuccessful which is good. 99% of companies don't even do that.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-03-2015, 06:25 PM
Sent my son a text to let him know that I made beef stew and if he didn't want that to stop and get something else on his way home from work.

He texted me back, "Don't sass me."

I'm gonna have to kick his smart ass when he gets home. Wonder where he gets that from... Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Got work with my shitty supervisor because one of the good ones that's suppose to work tonight is on holiday or some shit. *groan*

So be prepared for some anti-work rants in about 9hours.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
01-03-2015, 09:23 PM
(01-03-2015 09:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Got work with my shitty supervisor because one of the good ones that's suppose to work tonight is on holiday or some shit. *groan*

Assuming you can endure the whole 9 hours. Consider
01-03-2015, 09:44 PM
(01-03-2015 09:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Got work with my shitty supervisor because one of the good ones that's suppose to work tonight is on holiday or some shit. *groan*

Dude, 9 hours with a bad manager or not, we all know you'll be bitching about your job when you get back. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-03-2015, 11:09 PM
I found a news article that's right down the ally of the majority of my emotional issues.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
01-03-2015, 11:13 PM
(01-03-2015 11:09 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I found a news article that's right down the ally of the majority of my emotional issues.

I made it to #3 then I had to look away. Oh the humanity!
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
01-03-2015, 11:22 PM
I hadn't sneezed all day.

I was ready to post in why this was a good day thread that I'd gone a full 24 hours.

Then I began sneezing....25x in a row....obviously to make up for not sneezing all day.

Make that 26. Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-03-2015, 11:32 PM
(01-03-2015 11:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I hadn't sneezed all day.

I was ready to post in why this was a good day thread that I'd gone a full 24 hours.

Then I began sneezing....25x in a row....obviously to make up for not sneezing all day.

Make that 26. Dodgy

Holy crap! I can't imagine that. Gasp