Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-03-2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Buses are rather inconvenient...

Since I've started university, I've been forced to rely on buses to get from from from home to uni and back each day, now normally this works quite easily, there's a bus which runs directly between my house and the uni, which is brilliant, especially for a person such as myself who holds an extreme dislike for things like having to go on multiple buses to multiple foreign bus stops for transfers to said multiple buses which lack clear land-marks which I will almost certainly not know where are and therefore get fucking lost.

However, this bus doesn't seem to run it's direct route from the times I need to get there on certain days! Like Tuesday; on Tuesday I have to be at my place of higher edumacation until 8 at night. Do buses run at this time? Of. Fucking. Course. Not. Actually, no that's not quite right... A single bus can get me relatively close to home after that time and it requires me to book it down a busy, unlit road without a footpath to the nearby hospital, otherwise I'm shit out of luck unless somebody wants to be fucking helpful that day. A similar issue exists today it seems where I can't get to my lecture on time in the morning, even if I took the multiple buses route.
Fantuckingfastic.
Of course, driving isn't an option either, as nobody is willing to drop me off consistently at the time I need to be there by and I don't have a car to drive myself and even if I did, I would be on L-plates; such plates require me to drive for a year only when there is a qualified driver also in the car so I'd be shit out of luck in that department too.

It doesn't help that it seems the site I would use to coordinate my travels has apparently dropped off the face of the earth... Not even Google's webcache facade of a website functions remotely, not that I actually expected it to, mind.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2015, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2015 04:10 PM by earmuffs.)
Seriously, my package still hasn't arrived!?

This is some bad fucking customer service right here.
Generally when you need to ship goods to another store for a customer you package and send it when the request is made, not say you've sent it and not fucking send it... This is into fucked off territory right now.
04-03-2015, 04:20 PM
Correction: "There is a mountain of transfers, I will look through them and give you a phone"
04-03-2015, 04:20 PM
It's like the bike assembly guy at my work all over again.
04-03-2015, 04:28 PM
Still waiting for that call.

I could have literally hitchhiked up to Auckland, picked up the package physically and hitchhiked back given the amount of time this shit is taking. Did they actually send it via snail, like a literal fucking snail? They actually taped my package onto the back of a fucking snail and sent it on it's fucking way. Why the fuck would you do that shit, why would you not just use the fucking postal system like a normal fucking humanbeing. What the fuck is wrong with people, seriously?
These people are literally worse than Hitler right now. At least Hitler would have sent the fucking package.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-03-2015, 04:33 PM
OMG how long does it fucking take to search through a mountain of transfers.
15minutes he said, well it's been 10 so he should be done by now.
Cooooomon, I'm hungry and I need to know if I need to make 2 stops or 3 in town today. I don't wanna get home and get a phone call that I can come pick up my fucking package.
04-03-2015, 04:34 PM
*sharpens pitchfork while he waits*
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
04-03-2015, 04:56 PM
Bitch stabbing time I think.
04-03-2015, 06:23 PM
(04-03-2015 04:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  *sharpens pitchfork while he waits*

Be careful with that thing.

[Image: FB_IMG_1425106432279_zpsrkifphsn.jpg]
04-03-2015, 06:24 PM
(04-03-2015 06:23 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 04:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  *sharpens pitchfork while he waits*

Be careful with that thing.

[Image: FB_IMG_1425106432279_zpsrkifphsn.jpg]

Goddamn you Pablo! Again with that picture - dude - spoilers are your friend. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post