Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-10-2012, 08:34 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-10-2012 08:06 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 08:00 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Oh, and smack the douche that said it for me, K?

Or set them on fire. Fuck it, I'm sure I got a long range missile lying round here somewhere. Angel

Wish we had a TARDIS to go back in the past and change it, huh? Tongue

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Parents: If your child is fat, don't let them walk around in a swimming suit in the super market, it's fucking disgusting.

That is all carry on.

[Image: oscar.png]
02-10-2012, 09:08 PM
QUIT FUCKING AROUND WITH YOUR PHONE WHILE DRIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Road-weary (and wary!) Pedestrian

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Percepticon's post
03-10-2012, 12:05 AM
(02-10-2012 03:25 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 07:35 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hey DLJ, got the same rep as you and now only 5posts away from passing you.

How do you like them apples. Tongue

Oh you guys are adorable! Look at my reps!

Muffsy,

I've said before, all you have to do is down-rep me. I won't do the same cos I don't have the same competitive streak.

If you wanna compete with someone, go for A-squared, he seems to be of the same mind-set.

Although I confess that you got me as far as researching which reppers had repped us both.
I notice you have Hughsie and LadyJane on your team with two reps each. Maybe that's the Quantity vs Quality comment from Lucradis. Dodgy

You have Anjele, depat, Dark Light HoC, Karl, kineo, Logica, Magoo and Vos aswell... gotta admit, that hurts Weeping

But I feel better seeing you have Mystic and Arctic.

Wink

03-10-2012, 12:16 AM
(03-10-2012 12:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-10-2012 03:25 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Oh you guys are adorable! Look at my reps!

Muffsy,

I've said before, all you have to do is down-rep me. I won't do the same cos I don't have the same competitive streak.

If you wanna compete with someone, go for A-squared, he seems to be of the same mind-set.

Although I confess that you got me as far as researching which reppers had repped us both.
I notice you have Hughsie and LadyJane on your team with two reps each. Maybe that's the Quantity vs Quality comment from Lucradis. Dodgy

You have Anjele, depat, Dark Light HoC, Karl, kineo, Logica, Magoo and Vos aswell... gotta admit, that hurts Weeping

Wink

Nah, if I'm gonna beat you I wanna do it fairly.
Plus I'm not a fan of Ato's rep4rep tactic (though it's not like the guy doesn't deserve it all, just sayin').

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-10-2012, 12:26 AM
(03-10-2012 12:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 12:05 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Muffsy,

Wink

Nah, if I'm gonna beat you I wanna do it fairly.
Plus I'm not a fan of Ato's rep4rep tactic (though it's not like the guy doesn't deserve it all, just sayin').

Well, I'm all for an occasional beating in the context of a loving relationship but seriously dude, what's the outcome here? You get to 100 reps, then what? There is no prize.

Or is the ego-trip justification in itself?

Count me out.
You and A-squared can go for it. I will watch from the side-lines and politely applaud your successes on the field while chatting up the girl who brought on the oranges at half time.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-10-2012, 01:39 AM
Shhss, just a bit of harmless fun.

03-10-2012, 01:45 AM
(03-10-2012 01:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Shhss, just a bit of harmless fun.

I'm hearing you say that 30 years from now in a meeting with Unions when your takeover of their members companies has caused (for reasons of efficiency, competition and growth) the lay-off of 10,000 workers.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-10-2012, 02:48 AM
AI's.

Why is it that every time I play a game with AI's in it, when they are not working with me, they are Erwin fucking Rommel incarnate, but when they are working with me, they have the apparent ability of a of Down Syndrome afflicted rock...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
03-10-2012, 03:15 AM
(03-10-2012 01:45 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 01:39 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Shhss, just a bit of harmless fun.

I'm hearing you say that 30 years from now in a meeting with Unions when your takeover of their members companies has caused (for reasons of efficiency, competition and growth) the lay-off of 10,000 workers.

I'm confused, wtf have I done now?

God damn, can't say anything without someone complaining.