Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-03-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Ranting corner
It's honestly bullshit. I don't even understand why I am so depressed. Two weeks ago, I was fine. I had a great few days, I laughed, I smiled, I thought that everything was alright. Now, I am finding myself to blame for everything. My grandmother is still alive, but not really living. My friends are at each others throats, and I am at theirs. I have to work with a girl I loathe. I recently found out that I am the cause of another's pain.

And no matter how hard I try to solve them, no matter how many nights I stay up plagued by thoughts of abandonment I would rather not have, I can't seem to fucking shake the feeling that I am somehow making it all worse.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2015, 08:54 PM
(13-03-2015 05:10 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  So my mom wants to kill my siblings and i

You're black, is parents threats of violence towards their children sort of a given?

White kids lose their xstation for 2 days and black kids get put in the tumble dryer.
I thought that's how the world works?

And Asian kids bring great shame to family and earn fathers disappointment.
13-03-2015, 09:37 PM
(13-03-2015 08:31 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  It's honestly bullshit. I don't even understand why I am so depressed. Two weeks ago, I was fine. I had a great few days, I laughed, I smiled, I thought that everything was alright. Now, I am finding myself to blame for everything. My grandmother is still alive, but not really living. My friends are at each others throats, and I am at theirs. I have to work with a girl I loathe. I recently found out that I am the cause of another's pain.

And no matter how hard I try to solve them, no matter how many nights I stay up plagued by thoughts of abandonment I would rather not have, I can't seem to fucking shake the feeling that I am somehow making it all worse.

If you need to talk, you know how to find me.
Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-03-2015, 05:39 AM
Who had the bright idea to make a grooming appointment for the dogs at 7 am on a Saturday?

Oh yeah...I did. Undecided

It's still freaking dark out. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-03-2015, 05:49 AM
(14-03-2015 05:39 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Who had the bright idea to make a grooming appointment for the dogs at 7 am on a Saturday?

At least your doggies will be looking their very best... in the dark...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
14-03-2015, 06:20 AM
(14-03-2015 05:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-03-2015 05:39 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Who had the bright idea to make a grooming appointment for the dogs at 7 am on a Saturday?

At least your doggies will be looking their very best... in the dark...

They were so happy to get out of the house (all this crappy weather has them suffering from cabin fever) that they didn't even need to be carried to the back. They walked happily there without any coaxing. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-03-2015, 08:51 AM
Just had a very nice restaurant meal and went to the movies after and it didn't cost me a friggin cent.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐□-□
(⌐□_□)
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
14-03-2015, 08:58 AM
(14-03-2015 08:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just had a very nice restaurant meal and went to the movies after and it didn't cost me a friggin cent.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐□-□
(⌐□_□)

You are losing your “ranting” touch. This goes in the “Small things that make you smile” thread.

I am disappoint. Undecided

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
14-03-2015, 09:00 AM
(14-03-2015 08:58 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(14-03-2015 08:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just had a very nice restaurant meal and went to the movies after and it didn't cost me a friggin cent.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐□-□
(⌐□_□)

You are losing your “ranting” touch. This goes in the “Small things that make you smile” thread.

No it doesn't.
The fact that you do not know that and have the audacity to suggest that I might be "losing my touch" is what is disappoint here. Most disappoint indeed.
*shakes head in disappoint*
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-03-2015, 09:01 AM
(14-03-2015 08:58 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐□-□
(⌐□_□)

I don't know why this is muffs play ground.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post