Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-03-2015, 04:28 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2015 04:31 PM by kim.)
RE: Ranting corner
(19-03-2015 08:51 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, my mother-in-law (MIL) informed her son last night on the phone, that I "cockblocked" her by not sending over some corned beef and cabbage.

Over dinner last night hubby mentioned his mom was whining about missing my corned beef. So, I said he could bring a couple slices to her. He said, "well its not just her, her friend is back."

I told hubby there wasn't enough left for both of them and I wasn't just going to give her all we had left.

So after he went back to work, he sent her a text saying that we didn't have enough left and she replied that "Your wife cockblocked me."

Cockblock: Cockblock is a slang term for an action, intentional or not, that serves to prevent someone from having sex. Such behavior is often motivated by jealousy, or competitiveness, although it is sometimes accidental, or inadvertent. A cockblock or cockblocker is a person who engages in such obstruction or intervention.

Soooo....
Consider by not sending over corned beef ... you've prevented your mother in law ... from having sex.

Exactly .... what was she going to do with this corned beef? Blink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like kim's post
19-03-2015, 05:03 PM
(19-03-2015 04:28 PM)kim Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 08:51 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, my mother-in-law (MIL) informed her son last night on the phone, that I "cockblocked" her by not sending over some corned beef and cabbage.

Over dinner last night hubby mentioned his mom was whining about missing my corned beef. So, I said he could bring a couple slices to her. He said, "well its not just her, her friend is back."

I told hubby there wasn't enough left for both of them and I wasn't just going to give her all we had left.

So after he went back to work, he sent her a text saying that we didn't have enough left and she replied that "Your wife cockblocked me."

Cockblock: Cockblock is a slang term for an action, intentional or not, that serves to prevent someone from having sex. Such behavior is often motivated by jealousy, or competitiveness, although it is sometimes accidental, or inadvertent. A cockblock or cockblocker is a person who engages in such obstruction or intervention.

Soooo....
Consider by not sending over corned beef ... you've prevented your mother in law ... from having sex.

Exactly .... what was she going to do with this corned beef? Blink

Yes, and what's really terrifying to me, she used that term. Fuckin scary.

She's not much of a cook, so I've got a feeling she's been passing off my food, as her own to her boyfriend. Last I heard he was at his home, and they wouldn't be seeing each other for a few weeks.

My husband doesn't want to think about any of this. But yeah, I think she was saying that she wasn't going to get laid, since only food she had was cold lunch meat from the supermarket.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

19-03-2015, 05:21 PM
My oldest granddaughter has an all-district choir thing tomorrow night. The fact that we have been warned that parking is going to be a bitch leads me to think this isn't going to be an in and out thing but a long, drawn out affair with lots of performances.

I enjoyed things like this when my kids were involved but then I knew a LOT of the participants. Here I know exactly two kids in the school district and only one of them will be involved.

And....I will have to sit with my son-in-law's mother. Kill me know...she is the most vapid human that I am forced to come in contact with IRL.

I will go to support Bailey but I am dreading it. At least, since I have to sit with Judy, I don't have to worry about any witty conversation. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
19-03-2015, 05:30 PM
(19-03-2015 05:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My oldest granddaughter has an all-district choir thing tomorrow night. The fact that we have been warned that parking is going to be a bitch leads me to think this isn't going to be an in and out thing but a long, drawn out affair with lots of performances.

I enjoyed things like this when my kids were involved but then I knew a LOT of the participants. Here I know exactly two kids in the school district and only one of them will be involved.

And....I will have to sit with my son-in-law's mother. Kill me know...she is the most vapid human that I am forced to come in contact with IRL.

I will go to support Bailey but I am dreading it. At least, since I have to sit with Judy, I don't have to worry about any witty conversation. Dodgy

Oh, I totally get it. Really I do. From parking to the sitting, endless performances....the whole thing.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

19-03-2015, 05:33 PM
(19-03-2015 05:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 05:21 PM)Anjele Wrote:  My oldest granddaughter has an all-district choir thing tomorrow night. The fact that we have been warned that parking is going to be a bitch leads me to think this isn't going to be an in and out thing but a long, drawn out affair with lots of performances.

Oh, I totally get it. Really I do. From parking to the sitting, endless performances....the whole thing.

Hug

I have a plan...I will take an old pair of glasses and paint eyes on them and my hair is long enough now to hide earbuds... Evil_monster

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
19-03-2015, 06:31 PM
(19-03-2015 05:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have a plan...I will take an old pair of glasses and paint eyes on them and my hair is long enough now to hide earbuds... Evil_monster

[Image: fake-awake-sleeping-tape.jpg]
Tongue

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
19-03-2015, 06:38 PM
(19-03-2015 06:31 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [Image: fake-awake-sleeping-tape.jpg]
Tongue

The long eyelashes underneath the eyes are incredibly creepy

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
19-03-2015, 06:40 PM
(19-03-2015 06:38 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 06:31 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [Image: fake-awake-sleeping-tape.jpg]
Tongue

The long eyelashes underneath the eyes are incredibly creepy

Maybe he put 'em on upside down? Unsure

19-03-2015, 07:08 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2015 07:29 PM by GirlyMan.)

That's one of the fucking funniest things I've ever read.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
20-03-2015, 04:21 AM
(19-03-2015 03:06 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 01:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  8:45am.. not a happy Muffs right now.

Why?

(19-03-2015 01:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  8:45am..

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post