Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-03-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(21-03-2015 07:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 07:51 AM)Chas Wrote:  Ah! Spring in New England.

[Image: spring 2015.jpg]

Yes, it's snowing. Dodgy

Still raining here - anyone have plans for an ark? I have a feeling we are going to need one. Dodgy

I'll send you my ark, it hasn't gotten much use this winter.

Chas I keep sending spring over your way...(I've got tons of friends on the east coast all complaining).

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2015, 09:57 AM
(21-03-2015 09:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 07:55 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Still raining here - anyone have plans for an ark? I have a feeling we are going to need one. Dodgy

I'll send you my ark, it hasn't gotten much use this winter.

Chas I keep sending spring over your way...(I've got tons of friends on the east coast all complaining).

God is creeping up pretty close to that 40 day rain thing he promised wouldn't happen again.

If we don't see sunshine soon I can't be held responsible for my actions. Censored

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
21-03-2015, 10:01 AM
(21-03-2015 09:57 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 09:55 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'll send you my ark, it hasn't gotten much use this winter.

God is creeping up pretty close to that 40 day rain thing he promised wouldn't happen again.

If we don't see sunshine soon I can't be held responsible for my actions. Censored

Up here in the pacific northwest, you get little sympathy for talk like that. During a normal winter we don't see the sun, except occasionally, for months.

This winter has been completely usual. It's gotta be an el niño year or something.

21-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Yes, it's snowing. Dodgy
It's sunny and sixty-four where I'm at Angel

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
21-03-2015, 10:06 AM
(21-03-2015 10:01 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 09:57 AM)Anjele Wrote:  God is creeping up pretty close to that 40 day rain thing he promised wouldn't happen again.

Up here in the pacific northwest, you get little sympathy for talk like that. During a normal winter we don't see the sun, except occasionally, for months.

This winter has been completely usual. It's gotta be an el niño year or something.

Precisely why I don't live in the Pacific NW. I would be homicidal all the time, not just some of the time. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-03-2015, 10:10 AM
And let the bitching begin. In 5...4...3...2...1

And there it is.

Husband is annoyed because I just woke him up. He's got to wake up and get busy if ever has any hope of sleeping for a few hours tonight.

He and older son need to be at 2:30 am to get ready to leave. Husband actually said he might not bother sleeping at all. I don't like that idea.

21-03-2015, 10:14 AM
(21-03-2015 10:05 AM)Russ Wrote:  
Yes, it's snowing. Dodgy
It's sunny and sixty-four where I'm at Angel

Get out!

Now!

Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-03-2015, 10:33 AM
Saturday morning...I can sleep in right? No grooming appointments for the dogs or me. Groceries can wait. I can sleep till I wake up naturally...bliss....

Not so much. 5 am and husband's cell phone goes off. It used to be my phone and the ring tone is set to part of a Skrillex song and opens with a women screaming "Call 911 now!"

So much for waking up in a nice relaxing manner. FML

Husband had to go in to work, evidently there are days when the production of Pepsi will grind to a halt if he doesn't show up. Dodgy

In retaliation for this, I haven't done a damn thing so far today other than start the dishwasher. That'll teach 'em.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-03-2015, 10:36 AM
(21-03-2015 10:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Saturday morning...I can sleep in right? No grooming appointments for the dogs or me. Groceries can wait. I can sleep till I wake up naturally...bliss....

Not so much. 5 am and husband's cell phone goes off. It used to be my phone and the ring tone is set to part of a Skrillex song and opens with a women screaming "Call 911 now!"

Husband had to go in to work, evidently there are days when the production of Pepsi will grind to a halt if he doesn't show up. Dodgy

In retaliation for this, I haven't done a damn thing so far today other than start the dishwasher. That'll teach 'em.

Is it wrong I find that ring tone funny?

I'm not doing much. Tomorrow I'll get to start cleaning.

Oh...wait...laundry. Husband wants some things washed.

21-03-2015, 10:40 AM
(21-03-2015 10:36 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-03-2015 10:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Saturday morning...I can sleep in right? No grooming appointments for the dogs or me. Groceries can wait. I can sleep till I wake up naturally...bliss....

Is it wrong I find that ring tone funny?

I'm not doing much. Tomorrow I'll get to start cleaning.

Oh...wait...laundry. Husband wants some things washed.

It works for him because he can hear it over the noise in the plant. But every time his phone rings in the house, my nerves jangle for several minutes after it stops. Of course, he as the volume all the way up - I never did. In fact, the ringer is often off on my phone.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post