Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Re: RE: Ranting corner
(03-10-2012 11:48 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  There is this guy that likes me, but I've "friendzoned".

Last night, he calls me crying and asks me to hang out with him this weekend.
In his state, I couldn't tell him no, so I offered to make him lunch on Sunday.
I'm worried about going though because he likes me..

What do I do?

Also invite someone else who may divert his attention to you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
03-10-2012, 01:47 PM
RE: Ranting corner
My landlady is kindly having sky installed in my room tommorow..... even though I never watch shitty telly.

So now I have to move my xbox to make room for a box thats main function in life will be to gather dust.Hobo

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
03-10-2012, 01:56 PM
(03-10-2012 01:47 PM)bemore Wrote:  My landlady is kindly having sky installed in my room tommorow..... even though I never watch shitty telly.

So now I have to move my xbox to make room for a box thats main function in life will be to gather dust.Hobo

I heard that KC got sky installed recently.

Hurricane Isaac ripped his roof off.

03-10-2012, 02:03 PM
(03-10-2012 01:14 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 11:48 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  There is this guy that likes me, but I've "friendzoned".

What do I do?

Multiple choice:
a) call him back and say you have changed your mind and he shouldn't be such a pussy.

b) call him back and say you have changed your mind and he shouldn't use emotional blackmail to try to get in your panties.

c) tell him that if he really loves you, he will buy you lunch at an expensive restaurant where he has arranged a dozen red roses for the table and then he will take you shopping for LV goodies (a girl needs to learn this skill as young as possible). 'Love vs. money' is a difficult choice for any of us but if he is your age, he won't have much cash and it will an interesting test for him.

d) carry out your date and when you give him a BJ, be a bit to rough (y'know, teeth rather than tongue) so that he won't ask you again.

I hope that helps.

E) Just stab him and get it over with. Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like kim's post
03-10-2012, 02:44 PM

What do I do?

Make it clear what the boundaries are. It isn't a kindness to leave him unsure of the relationship. Just be clear but gentle.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
03-10-2012, 03:10 PM

What do I do?

Tell him how you feel and just clear everything up with the guy... oh and get a rape whistle.

Frankie de la Cunto
[+] 2 users Like frankiej's post
03-10-2012, 03:25 PM

What do I do?

Ahhhh... The classic friendzone Dilemma.

I would just tell the dude that I value him as a friend. Tell him You just aren't interested, you just are not that attracted to him as boyfriend material, but he is difinitely friend material.

That's basically what you need to say; how you word it is your problem.

By the way, just to sweeten the deal, tell him one other thing that is keeping you from dating him is that you wouldn't want to lose the current boyfriend you have, or him, seeing as you probably are going to break up (trust me, those relationships never last) and that he is too much of a friend to do that to him.

But don't do it unless you are more than reasonably sure he is still interested in you.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
03-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Quote:c) tell him that if he really loves you, he will buy you lunch at an expensive restaurant where he has arranged a dozen red roses for the table and then he will take you shopping for LV goodies (a girl needs to learn this skill as young as possible). 'Love vs. money' is a difficult choice for any of us but if he is your age, he won't have much cash and it will an interesting test for him.

What kind of man are you!??

Don't encourage them!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-10-2012, 04:51 PM
Hmmm, to go into town now while it's only raining a little bit or to hold out and see if it clears but in doing so may result in rain increasing in density all the while knowing that I HAVE to (legally or go to jail, oh the beauty of paying off parking fines) go in at some stage...

Fuck it, I'm going in now. Gonna spend the rest of the day absolutely soaked. Sad

FML.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-10-2012, 04:54 PM
(03-10-2012 04:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hmmm, to go into town now while it's only raining a little bit or to hold out and see if it clears but in doing so may result in rain increasing in density all the while knowing that I HAVE to (legally or go to jail, oh the beauty of paying off parking fines) go in at some stage...

Fuck it, I'm going in now. Gonna spend the rest of the day absolutely soaked. Sad

FML.

No umbrella?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post