Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-03-2015, 03:33 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-03-2015 03:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Omg I've been awake since 2:30 am.

Did I mention that I went to bed at midnight.

Ordered a couple pizzas for dinner and have to drive to pick them up.

Not fair! I actually cooked! Get in that kitchen. Censored

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2015, 03:58 PM
Well crap. Just woke up to texts that my little boy is sick with a fever of 102F. Dad is staying home with him but Mom is still coming to see me.

"This is only temporary..." More like this is starting to get old.

I could technically apply to UAB CRNA this summer - the only requirement I don't have is the GRE. The deadline is either August or September, and my one year is in July. I would like to strengthen my app, though. Retake A&P I&II because it's been so freaking long and I was a dumbass my first time around in college that never studied or went to class. My last 60 hours is a 3.73, but my science GPA (per their specified courses) is only a 3.2 Unsure And I need to get certified with my CCRN - add some alphabet soup behind my name. I certainly have appealing professional experience to be competitive.

I think I'm ready to start studying for those courses and certs, just not for starting school in summer 16. If I stick with this job one more year I'll be proficient. Also, if I wait one more year I can have everything paid off, including my car and school loans, and have some savings. I would also have all my prereqs completed by that point if I wanted to apply to med school. AND I'll have my head back on straight again by that point and not be this crazy person I don't recognize. As soon as I apply I think I'll go back to working for my old emergency department until I start school.

Decisions, decisions. Just trying to remind myself I have options and shit to focus on.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
23-03-2015, 05:50 AM
Clearly the iTunes account also needs to be split in this divorce. My iPhone keeps playing new Christian music while on shuffle. Angry

Must download some music with an antichrist theme to randomly show up on his phone.Evil_monster

Divorce has turned me into a moody vindictive angsty teenager. What are the kids using these days for acne cream? Next up is padding my bra and putting One Direction posters on my wall. Rolleyes

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
23-03-2015, 06:26 AM
(22-03-2015 12:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-03-2015 11:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  Fcuk. The power went out at 12:46 EDT. The power company estimates repair at 15:00 EDT. It's 30°F and windy.

Their track record for accurate repair estimates is less than stellar. Dodgy

Whoa! Power came back at 14:10. Shocking
Smile

So they were wrong with their estimates the bunch of useless cunts.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
24-03-2015, 07:35 AM
Ranting corner
Been at work for only a couple hours, and I'm already compiling a mental list of who to call to help dispose of the bodies.

Fuck.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
24-03-2015, 07:41 AM
(24-03-2015 07:35 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  Been at work for only a couple hours, and I'm already compiling a mental list of who to call to help dispose of the bodies.

Fuck.

I have 500 acres of wetlands out back, and my rates are reasonable. Wink

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-03-2015, 09:49 AM
Ranting corner
I need a high-five option for that reply.
24-03-2015, 04:27 PM
Darn my post on seals in the science section is going to be late.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-03-2015, 04:32 PM
(20-03-2015 11:51 PM)Nurse Wrote:  For fucks sake. How can you get to be a college grad and have never heard of Socrates? It's not So-crates. This isn't a southerner, either; she's from Connecticut or Pennsylvania or one of those other northern states.

I don't know why this irritates me, but it does.

Maybe she saw "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" and thought they were pronouncing all the names correctly? Try to get her to say Bee-thoven.
24-03-2015, 05:06 PM
(24-03-2015 07:35 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  Been at work for only a couple hours, and I'm already compiling a mental list of who to call to help dispose of the bodies.

Fuck.

I swear we work at the same place. I have had a 'fuck all of you people' couple of days. Censored

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?