Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-03-2015, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2015 05:31 PM by ELK12695.)
RE: Ranting corner
Assfuck keyboard, just gonna copy paste the fucking skype convo
- i am really getting fed up With this cheap ass keyboard
- it has like an off button on it
- a shutdown hotkey.
- fucking stupid
- but
- it gets worse
- so i was raging at total war, cause reasons, and i smashed the desk
- somehow i touched the shutdown key
- fucking got angry, and hard reset the machine
- the loading screen pops up
- takes forever
- infact
- doesn't boot up at all
- after the Third fucking time of not booting up i open the case
- the motherboard shows me a code
- "b4"
- it takes about 2 mins before i remember that b4 is the code when the machine is trying to Access BIOS
- i get confused
- i haven't touched f12
- or any other key
- BTW, BIOS doesn't work before i take off the GPU
- no idea why
- so it's just stuck there
- so i'm like
- okay
- it can't Access BIOS without a keyboard anyways
- I unplug the keyboard
- reboots
- it gives me the casual code for a normal boot this time
- b2
- and i can hear it check the harddrives
- the computer boots up
- just fine
- in other words
- the fucking keyboard was trying to Access BIOS without me pushing a fucking button
- what the fuck
- piece of shit
- but i Guess i should be happy it wasn't a problem With the SSD's i guess

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
24-03-2015, 05:44 PM
Fortnightly paycheck: $200
Fortnightly rent: $240
Fortnightly bills: $55
Fortnightly food: $200

Consider Yea... the math doesn't really add up with this one.
And I don't think my next paycheck is going to be any better.

To say the word frustrated would be a massive understatement.
What's the point in having a job if I need government assistance in order to just make rent? Seriously, what the fuck am I even doing there? A nightfill women is off work for 6weeks, perfect opportunity for me right? Nope, they gave it to someone who has 30hours a week because he "needed the hours". BITCH I AM ON 7HOURS A WEEK, I NEED THE HOURS!
AND there's this guy who works and he's the bosses nephew. He's useless, none of the supervisors like him but of course who gets all the work that pops up?
AND they have this program that gets high school students in for "work experience" (free labor). The clothing lady has been off for 2 weeks and instead of giving those hours to a girl I work with who does clothing they gave it to nobody and got the high school students on it.
Not to mention they short payed me and that hasn't been sorted out and they failed to pay me my security wage (twice in a row now, actually I might phone my boss up about that in a bit).

Sick of this one day a week on call bullshit. Give me a full time job already or make me redundant and stop dicking me around.
24-03-2015, 06:19 PM
Nice out. Shy Windows open!
Suddenly...
RAIN
Hurry hurry! Shut windows. Pull car into the garage, close the garage! Sky's falling!
SUCCESS! Big Grin
Stops raining! Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
24-03-2015, 06:25 PM
(24-03-2015 06:19 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Nice out. Shy Windows open!
Suddenly...
RAIN
Hurry hurry! Shut windows. Pull car into the garage, close the garage! Sky's falling!
SUCCESS! Big Grin
Stops raining! Dodgy

It finally stopped raining here for a couple days...even saw some sun. Dogs were thrilled to get to romp in the yard. After Karma did her usual rolling in the grass she came in happy as could be. As my husband was picking pieces of grass out of the fur on her ears (where it tends to stick) he found a little, bitty earthworm stuck to her ear. Sadcryface ICK!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-03-2015, 06:33 PM
(24-03-2015 06:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 06:19 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Nice out. Shy Windows open!
Suddenly...
RAIN
SUCCESS! Big Grin
Stops raining! Dodgy

It finally stopped raining here for a couple days...even saw some sun. Dogs were thrilled to get to romp in the yard. After Karma did her usual rolling in the grass she came in happy as could be. As my husband was picking pieces of grass out of the fur on her ears (where it tends to stick) he found a little, bitty earthworm stuck to her ear. Sadcryface ICK!

Better than a tick! Rainbow Vomit
Tongue [Image: smiley-hug013.gif]

24-03-2015, 06:39 PM
(24-03-2015 06:33 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 06:25 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It finally stopped raining here for a couple days...even saw some sun. Dogs were thrilled to get to romp in the yard. After Karma did her usual rolling in the grass she came in happy as could be. As my husband was picking pieces of grass out of the fur on her ears (where it tends to stick) he found a little, bitty earthworm stuck to her ear. Sadcryface ICK!

Better than a tick! Rainbow Vomit
Tongue [Image: smiley-hug013.gif]

I suppose.
It's a testament to how much rain we have had in the last month because I think that is the first earthworm I have seen since we moved here nearly 9 years ago.
Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-03-2015, 10:59 PM
Angry You're a grown fucking man. Kindly find your balls or grow a pair. Middle aged men pitching hissy fits is unacceptable. As is talking down to me. As is throwing your ice pack on the goddamn floor that I got you to make you feel better. If you throw a massive PE and die tonight, I'll be glad I won't have to deal with your pain in the ass for the duration of my shift, nor will I have to deal with your bitch of a wife.

Heart your very pissed off nurse

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
24-03-2015, 11:05 PM
(24-03-2015 10:59 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Angry You're a grown fucking man. Kindly find your balls or grow a pair. Middle aged men pitching hissy fits is unacceptable. As is talking down to me. As is throwing your ice pack on the goddamn floor that I got you to make you feel better. If you throw a massive PE and die tonight, I'll be glad I won't have to deal with your pain in the ass for the duration of my shift, nor will I have to deal with your bitch of a wife.

Heart your very pissed off nurse

Wow
24-03-2015, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2015 12:02 AM by Nurse.)
Ok. I don't *want* him to die. I've finally stopped seeing red.

Some people are such assholes. This kind of behavior would get you arrested anywhere else.

Edit: ok. I've finally chilled out. But goddamn. I was super pissed.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
25-03-2015, 07:54 AM
Why is it that everyone seems to have it all sorted out? And yet here I am not getting it, what am I missing? Everyone else seems to have the perfect job, all the opportunities, the motivation and there I am slumped in my chair shooting virtual video game characters in the head and riding my push bike across the bridge every day thinking how easy it would be to jump off. I wouldn't of course because that means I would actually have to do something. I hate my life. I'm almost 24 and I have a bunch of debt, a half finished degree and no job (well, 7 hours a week stocking fucking shelves job...), that is the very definition of failure.