Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-03-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(25-03-2015 06:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's not like I am not already up to my ass in alligators at work. With everything I have to do along with new things implemented by my new boss since January and the fact that the girl who is supposed to provide minimal clerical assistance is a dipshit, a new fun thing has come along.

Dipshit is the owners' (yeah mommy and daddy) daughter. She basically gets paid a pretty good sum of money for not much of anything. She is also young, single, and pregnant. Baby daddy is hanging around the office a lot and sucking up big time to Dipshit's dad.

I walk in through Dipshit's office today and baby daddy says, so Dipshit's dad says you are a Quickbooks expert. I said that I have used it for a long, long time and know my way around pretty well. He says that Dipshit's dad said I would teach him how to use Quickbooks. I asked if he had any bookkeeping or accounting experience. He says no.

Swell.

Dipshit's dad then comes to my office and says that he hears I am going to teach baby daddy how to use Quickbooks. He's helping him open a bistro on the first floor of the building we are in. And it really shouldn't be hard to track inventory, sales, one employee...yadda, yadda, yadda....

FML Facepalm

Yeah tell them to fuck off. That is not a task related to the company you work for, and your boss has no right to ask you to do this without saying "and for your time, here's what I'll be paying you in addition to your salary".

Did you say you were starting to job hunt elsewhere? I hope so. Man that place sucks!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
25-03-2015, 06:49 PM
(25-03-2015 06:46 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 06:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's not like I am not already up to my ass in alligators at work. With everything I have to do along with new things implemented by my new boss since January and the fact that the girl who is supposed to provide minimal clerical assistance is a dipshit, a new fun thing has come along.

Dipshit is the owners' (yeah mommy and daddy) daughter. She basically gets paid a pretty good sum of money for not much of anything. She is also young, single, and pregnant. Baby daddy is hanging around the office a lot and sucking up big time to Dipshit's dad.

I walk in through Dipshit's office today and baby daddy says, so Dipshit's dad says you are a Quickbooks expert. I said that I have used it for a long, long time and know my way around pretty well. He says that Dipshit's dad said I would teach him how to use Quickbooks. I asked if he had any bookkeeping or accounting experience. He says no.

Swell.

Dipshit's dad then comes to my office and says that he hears I am going to teach baby daddy how to use Quickbooks. He's helping him open a bistro on the first floor of the building we are in. And it really shouldn't be hard to track inventory, sales, one employee...yadda, yadda, yadda....

FML Facepalm

Yeah tell them to fuck off. That is not a task related to the company you work for, and your boss has no right to ask you to do this without saying "and for your time, here's what I'll be paying you in addition to your salary".

Did you say you were starting to job hunt elsewhere? I hope so. Man that place sucks!

I did talk to a recruiter. She called and left me a VM, I called back twice and emailed and she seems to have vanished.

Whatever, I am still keeping my eyes open.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
25-03-2015, 10:27 PM
Made it half way through god's not dead before having to shut it off. Man the stupid, it hurts.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
26-03-2015, 09:15 AM
(25-03-2015 06:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I walk in through Dipshit's office today and baby daddy says, so Dipshit's dad says you are a Quickbooks expert. I said that I have used it for a long, long time and know my way around pretty well. He says that Dipshit's dad said I would teach him how to use Quickbooks. I asked if he had any bookkeeping or accounting experience. He says no.

Swell.
Sounds like me and a former friend.
Jacknut: Teach me Photoshop.
Clockwork: How much experience do you have?
J: None. Remember that time I asked you for help with Photoshop Elements?
C: Hm. You realize I've gotten paid to teach Photoshop, right?
J: Well, it won't take that long.
C:?? When do you need to be somewhat proficient?
J: Couple weeks.
C: Do you know layers? RGB versus CMYK? Paths? TIFF, PNG, JPEG?
J: (No to each.)
C: Yeah, no...
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
26-03-2015, 10:20 AM
Wow, not even layers? Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
26-03-2015, 10:38 AM
Ranting corner
He didn't even know what that meant.

Facepalm
26-03-2015, 11:47 AM
(25-03-2015 10:27 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Made it half way through god's not dead before having to shut it off. Man the stupid, it hurts.

Really?! I thought it was comedy gold!! Thumbsup

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
[+] 1 user Likes LadyWallFlower's post
26-03-2015, 12:57 PM
(26-03-2015 11:47 AM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 10:27 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Made it half way through god's not dead before having to shut it off. Man the stupid, it hurts.

Really?! I thought it was comedy gold!! Thumbsup

Even a few minutes of that stupid movie had me fondly recalling Twilight in comparison. Fucking Twilight.

Although maybe that was just the bottle of absinthe my roommate and I used to get through it...

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
26-03-2015, 01:08 PM
People who post this shit on facebook.....

http://thespiritscience.net/2015/03/14/s...we-really/

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

26-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Another rant...

To the stupid fuck threatening to repossess someone's car...YOUR DIALING THE WRONG NUMBER. FML stop calling.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces