Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-03-2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-03-2015 01:30 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Another rant...

To the stupid fuck threatening to repossess someone's car...YOUR DIALING THE WRONG NUMBER. FML stop calling.

Suuuuuure, that's what they all say Yes Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
26-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Got woken up an hour ago by pest control. I don't think they could possibly have made more noise. Night shift sleep sucks. This is the equivalent to 2 am for me. And now I can't go back to sleep. Angry

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
26-03-2015, 01:47 PM
(26-03-2015 01:35 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

To the stupid fuck threatening to repossess someone's car...YOUR DIALING THE WRONG NUMBER. FML stop calling.

Suuuuuure, that's what they all say Yes Tongue

I get that, I really do. People lie all the time.

Just fucking repo the car already then you can stop calling saying you're going to do it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-03-2015, 03:54 PM
I love my brother but I wish he wasn't following somethings my dad said.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-03-2015, 04:26 PM
(26-03-2015 12:57 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Although maybe that was just the bottle of absinthe my roommate and I used to get through it...

What kind was it?

Because Jigsaw and I finished ours.
26-03-2015, 04:28 PM

You should give them some arbitrary address and tell them they can pick up the fucking car there if they want it so bad.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-03-2015, 04:36 PM

Tell them to wear their biohazard gear when they show up to get the car...let them wonder why.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
26-03-2015, 05:18 PM
(26-03-2015 01:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  People who post this shit on facebook.....

http://thespiritscience.net/2015/03/14/s...we-really/

What the fuck is this retarded ass bullshit?

I've seen creationist propaganda which made more sense and with a greater scope of accuracy than this garbage.
I demand that you swat the person who shared that on the back of the head at the nearest opportunity, Momsby.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
26-03-2015, 06:04 PM
(26-03-2015 05:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 01:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  People who post this shit on facebook.....

http://thespiritscience.net/2015/03/14/s...we-really/

What the fuck is this retarded ass bullshit?

I've seen creationist propaganda which made more sense and with a greater scope of accuracy than this garbage.
I demand that you swat the person who shared that on the back of the head at the nearest opportunity, Momsby.

I know, right? It popped up on my fb feed. That will never happen again. I think I also pissed off the person who posted it. Oh well.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-03-2015, 06:41 PM
(26-03-2015 04:26 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 12:57 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Although maybe that was just the bottle of absinthe my roommate and I used to get through it...

What kind was it?

Because Jigsaw and I finished ours.

This is the kind we can get in Ontario.

Perhaps I should note that we cracked the bottle first, and only then decided to watch the movie. So we sent my roommate's girlfriend up the street to the Blockbuster video around the corner (remember when those existed? I feel old...) to get a copy. I'm a little hazy on details but it's definitely one of the single worst movies I have ever seen.

And yes, God's Not Dead manages to be worse.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post