Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-10-2012, 04:59 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-10-2012 04:54 PM)kim Wrote:  
(03-10-2012 04:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hmmm, to go into town now while it's only raining a little bit or to hold out and see if it clears but in doing so may result in rain increasing in density all the while knowing that I HAVE to (legally or go to jail, oh the beauty of paying off parking fines) go in at some stage...

Fuck it, I'm going in now. Gonna spend the rest of the day absolutely soaked. Sad

FML.

No umbrella?

Sadly no. However I get the impression that riding a long on a motorbike in already strong winds probably wont work too well. It's okay, I dug out my ol' leather jacket. Haven't worn this puppy in ages.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2012, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 05:11 PM by kim.)
Oh I see, not taking a bus then. What fines are you paying? Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
03-10-2012, 05:55 PM
I have taken Wellington public transport a total of two times, never again.

Got caught by a parking warden for not having an up-to-date registration. $200 ($140us give or take).
Wouldn't have happened had I known parking wardens could sting you for not having a registration.
03-10-2012, 08:01 PM
When will people learn that nobody cares if the "our call center is in New Zealand", seriously. The reaosn why people bitch is because they can't understand the people because the Indian accent is so fucking hard to understand let alone understand across the phone.
So when you move your call center to New Zealand but then hire Indians, you achieve NOTHING except higher costs.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
03-10-2012, 08:32 PM
I'm with you on that Muffs.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-10-2012, 05:56 AM
I wanna go skydiving.
04-10-2012, 06:26 AM
(04-10-2012 05:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I wanna go skydiving.

This can be arranged Evil_monster

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
04-10-2012, 06:34 AM
Why does my hair hate me?! Why can't the two of us patch things up and stop trying to spite each other?! This tit-for-tat sequence of it making me look like an idiot, and me either half-drowning it to make it comply or just straight-up shaving it off in retaliation really isn't helping anything!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
04-10-2012, 10:46 AM
I was just chased by two clowns and proceeded to cry in front of everyone at my school.

I want to die.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Snow. Too soon. Not happy. Nuff said.

So many cats, so few good recipes.