Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-03-2015, 04:21 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Tax return time! I could be a very happy chappy in 1-3working days. Or mildly annoyed.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-03-2015, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2015 05:50 PM by CleverUsername.)
So my family's decided to rewrite history so they can complain about me. We've never prayed at meals. On holidays and at grandparent's, yes, but other than that you maybe every once in a while got a jokey type thing spat out in ten seconds and that was it.

According to them, now, we've always prayed, and we don't do so anymore, strictly because of me.

Well, I guess if reality isn't what you want, just make shit up. Been working so far, I guess. Dodgy

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
31-03-2015, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2015 07:28 PM by Anjele.)
Motherfucking incompetent assholes!

The end of February there were some fraudulent charges on my credit card. I called in, filed a dispute and they fixed the charges and sent me a new card. So tonight I look at my account and it's shut down due to being reported lost or stolen. I call the number and the nitwit I get on the phone can't understand that I didn't stop this card, it was the old card. He transfers me to disputes who has no fucking clue why this card was closed or if I was sent another new one.

Half an hour now...the worst fucking hold music ever. I have been transferred back to where I started. Censored

No one knows why the second card was closed...sucks to be me. Fucking Wells Fargo.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-03-2015, 08:07 PM
(31-03-2015 07:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Fucking Wells Fargo.

Wells Fargo? I think I know that one...

For those of us who aren't Americans - okay, maybe just Canadians - they're not so much a real place as "that bank from all the Western movies". It's always kind of surprising to be reminded that they still exist and are actually massive. I visited their headquarters when I was in San Francisco and I still don't believe it.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
31-03-2015, 08:19 PM
(31-03-2015 08:07 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Wells Fargo? I think I know that one...

Completely forgot about Babe Ruth.
Heard The Mexican ages ago, wrote it down, and then forgot about them.
What a mistake! That was awesome.

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
01-04-2015, 06:49 AM
(31-03-2015 07:19 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Motherfucking incompetent assholes!

The end of February there were some fraudulent charges on my credit card. I called in, filed a dispute and they fixed the charges and sent me a new card. So tonight I look at my account and it's shut down due to being reported lost or stolen. I call the number and the nitwit I get on the phone can't understand that I didn't stop this card, it was the old card. He transfers me to disputes who has no fucking clue why this card was closed or if I was sent another new one.

Half an hour now...the worst fucking hold music ever. I have been transferred back to where I started. Censored

Got to this point and thought "...must be Wells Fargo..."

Quote:No one knows why the second card was closed...sucks to be me. Fucking Wells Fargo.

Big Grin

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
01-04-2015, 12:56 PM
Over the weekend I took out steak for Wednesday to defrost.

Yesterday, it was defrosted. Yay. I cooked a chicken as planned and was going to cook the steak tonight.

This morning, I go looking for said steak and it's gone!

It's back in the mother fucking freezer!

Fml people here piss me off.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-04-2015, 01:05 PM
(01-04-2015 12:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Over the weekend I took out steak for Wednesday to defrost.

Yesterday, it was defrosted. Yay. I cooked a chicken as planned and was going to cook the steak tonight.

Next time, completely cover it in vaguely passive-aggressive Post-It notes.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
01-04-2015, 01:10 PM
(01-04-2015 01:05 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(01-04-2015 12:56 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Over the weekend I took out steak for Wednesday to defrost.

Next time, completely cover it in vaguely passive-aggressive Post-It notes.

This is why I let you stay here, even tho you're a sock puppet. Heart

Seriously this is brilliant.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
01-04-2015, 02:15 PM
I hate living in a country where most people enjoy scientific ignorance. Miffs me up. Angry

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube