RE: Ranting corner
I hurt my left wrist, can hardly move it. omg. Sad

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2015, 05:56 PM
(02-04-2015 04:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 06:50 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Wait... So, the company was doing okay at first, then this dude got hired and everything has subsequently gone to shit?

The fuck did the money go?

As it turns out...the much revered and overpaid billing department has a stash of insurance claims that have never been sent out. Again. I brought this to the owner's attention several months ago and the problem was supposedly solved...yeah, not so much.

This department, filled with nasty bitches, has also managed to render two restrooms unusable in the less than two weeks since they moved into our building. Probably flushing paperwork. Dodgy

I did get paid.

Solution to the problem is as follows...we can no longer listen to music while working, even with earbuds. Yep, the owner is always able to address the wrong issue. After handing down this new rule, he left for the day. Probably to avoid being lynched.

FML.

Thankfully I am now off for three days.

Wait, wait, wait...

The company is going down the toilet financially (not being sure if you can pay your employees is a good indicator, I'd say), and the boss orders no music?

You have got to be kidding me. What, do you have an 'employees used ipods' tax? I mean, how the fuck is that doing to help anything?!
What is wrong with your boss?
How did he get in control of a company?!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-04-2015, 06:00 PM
(02-04-2015 05:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 04:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  As it turns out...the much revered and overpaid billing department has a stash of insurance claims that have never been sent out. Again. I brought this to the owner's attention several months ago and the problem was supposedly solved...yeah, not so much.

This department, filled with nasty bitches, has also managed to render two restrooms unusable in the less than two weeks since they moved into our building. Probably flushing paperwork. Dodgy

I did get paid.

Solution to the problem is as follows...we can no longer listen to music while working, even with earbuds. Yep, the owner is always able to address the wrong issue. After handing down this new rule, he left for the day. Probably to avoid being lynched.

FML.

Thankfully I am now off for three days.

Wait, wait, wait...

The company is going down the toilet financially (not being sure if you can pay your employees is a good indicator, I'd say), and the boss orders no music?

You have got to be kidding me. What, do you have an 'employees used ipods' tax? I mean, how the fuck is that doing to help anything?!

He owns it.

Not my direct boss who had no idea that the ban on music was coming.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
02-04-2015, 06:03 PM
(02-04-2015 06:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 05:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Wait, wait, wait...

He owns it.

How on earth did that guy manage to make a company...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
02-04-2015, 06:06 PM
(02-04-2015 06:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 06:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  He owns it.

How on earth did that guy manage to make a company...

He has not been parted from his money, yet.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
02-04-2015, 06:07 PM
I ripped my shorts today. I just stood up, they got snagged on the back of a chair, and it tore a big 4" gap in the butt area. Sad
At least I was at home at the time. Now I have to find another pair, and they're hard to find, because I have such a small waist size for my height.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
02-04-2015, 06:09 PM
(21-03-2015 02:03 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I can't get anything done. My mind just won't focus.

I have to know the rest of the refrigerator story.

Undecided

(02-04-2015 06:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 06:03 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  How on earth did that guy manage to make a company...

He has not been parted from his money, yet.

His wife and one of his sons are in Spain right now. He seems to be under the assumption that there is a money tree somewhere. He doesn't realize it's nearly dead. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
02-04-2015, 06:10 PM
I'm basically going through an annoying quarter life-crisis and I have no idea what to do about it. I have to wear thick-ass glasses that make my eyes look beady until I can afford contacts, on top of that, my left hearing aid (I'm hard of hearing) also went completely dead after just having it repaired. My transportation situation is incredibly inconvenient at the moment and I don't make enough money to really do anything about it. I'm feeling way to dependent on others. I'm in talks of a promotion I hardly think I'm ready for and have heavy anxieties about failing.

I could go on but I hate putting out negative vibes. Undecided

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
02-04-2015, 06:31 PM
(02-04-2015 06:10 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I could go on but I hate putting out negative vibes. Undecided

Keep going, if you want!
If you don't spit it out, it'll just keep tasting bad!
Hug

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
02-04-2015, 06:32 PM
(02-04-2015 06:10 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I'm basically going through an annoying quarter life-crisis and I have no idea what to do about it. I have to wear thick-ass glasses that make my eyes look beady until I can afford contacts, on top of that, my left hearing aid (I'm hard of hearing) also went completely dead after just having it repaired. My transportation situation is incredibly inconvenient at the moment and I don't make enough money to really do anything about it. I'm feeling way to dependent on others. I'm in talks of a promotion I hardly think I'm ready for and have heavy anxieties about failing.

I could go on but I hate putting out negative vibes. Undecided

If I may ask, how is your eye situation? You know, glasses look nice on girls! Tongue

Seriously though, take care. : )

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]