Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-04-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Ranting corner
After one month being banned, my voting and thread starting rights no longer exist. Not whining just stating a fact..............
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2015, 06:40 PM
(02-04-2015 06:35 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  After one month being banned, my voting and thread starting rights no longer exist. Not whining just stating a fact..............

It's a subtle difference at best

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
02-04-2015, 06:46 PM
(02-04-2015 06:32 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 06:10 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I'm basically going through an annoying quarter life-crisis and I have no idea what to do about it. I have to wear thick-ass glasses that make my eyes look beady until I can afford contacts, on top of that, my left hearing aid (I'm hard of hearing) also went completely dead after just having it repaired. My transportation situation is incredibly inconvenient at the moment and I don't make enough money to really do anything about it. I'm feeling way to dependent on others. I'm in talks of a promotion I hardly think I'm ready for and have heavy anxieties about failing.

I could go on but I hate putting out negative vibes. Undecided

If I may ask, how is your eye situation? You know, glasses look nice on girls! Tongue

Seriously though, take care. : )

I mean, my eye situation is better since I managed to get new glasses in the meantime until I can afford an eye exam and renew my prescription. They're not horrible. They have a nice black rim sophisticated-ness to them but some days I get annoyed with not having my contacts since I'm so blind that I can't see to do my usual makeup.

Contacts are just so much more convenient for me. Especially when I'm not on my last pair and accidentally open my eyes underwater. Facepalm

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
02-04-2015, 06:49 PM
(02-04-2015 10:08 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 09:55 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  4. I should leave and find a place that appreciates me.

fixed that for ya Drinking Beverage

Oh, trust me, I'm looking. Jobs in my area are very hard to come by, but I'm looking. Not sure if I'll find one that appreciates me, but at least one that is better than this.
02-04-2015, 06:56 PM
(02-04-2015 06:46 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 06:32 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  If I may ask, how is your eye situation? You know, glasses look nice on girls! Tongue

Seriously though, take care. : )

I mean, my eye situation is better since I managed to get new glasses in the meantime until I can afford an eye exam and renew my prescription. They're not horrible. They have a nice black rim sophisticated-ness to them but some days I get annoyed with not having my contacts since I'm so blind that I can't see to do my usual makeup.

Contacts are just so much more convenient for me. Especially when I'm not on my last pair and accidentally open my eyes underwater. Facepalm

Oh Tongue I never used contacts, but I'm fine with wearing glasses. I changed to a different model recently but I kind of miss my old one ahah

You could hire someone to apply the make up on you. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
02-04-2015, 07:07 PM
(02-04-2015 06:56 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 06:46 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I mean, my eye situation is better since I managed to get new glasses in the meantime until I can afford an eye exam and renew my prescription. They're not horrible. They have a nice black rim sophisticated-ness to them but some days I get annoyed with not having my contacts since I'm so blind that I can't see to do my usual makeup.

Oh Tongue I never used contacts, but I'm fine with wearing glasses. I changed to a different model recently but I kind of miss my old one ahah

Looooove contacts. I never feel them, which makes them easy to forget they're in my eyes at times. I have a hard time finding glasses that suit my face but the ones I have work out pretty swell. Cool

I care quite a bit about my make up needs but not that much! Haha. Living in hot weather pretty much discourages almost any makeup use whatsoever. Though I do feel a great sense of accomplishment when I can put eyeliner on without morphing into a raccoon. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like kristenkjordan's post
02-04-2015, 07:20 PM
(02-04-2015 06:35 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  After one month being banned, my voting and thread starting rights no longer exist. Not whining just stating a fact..............

Got a new, unique color, though! Shy

02-04-2015, 07:26 PM
(02-04-2015 06:40 PM)unfogged Wrote:  

It's a subtle difference at best

"Whining" is time related.
A just resolution not met over years?
Sort of like shooting the messenger.
02-04-2015, 07:54 PM
(02-04-2015 07:07 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 06:56 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Oh Tongue I never used contacts, but I'm fine with wearing glasses. I changed to a different model recently but I kind of miss my old one ahah

Looooove contacts. I never feel them, which makes them easy to forget they're in my eyes at times. I have a hard time finding glasses that suit my face but the ones I have work out pretty swell. Cool

I care quite a bit about my make up needs but not that much! Haha. Living in hot weather pretty much discourages almost any makeup use whatsoever. Though I do feel a great sense of accomplishment when I can put eyeliner on without morphing into a raccoon. Tongue

That's why I use liquid eye liner on the top and eye shadow, occasionally, on the bottom. I can only use a pencil in the winter. 100% humidity and 100F+ temps and that shit still stays put Big Grin Also, MAC Beauty Balm with 35 SPF is all I wear for a foundation once warm weather arrives.

I feel ya on the underwater thing - it's just not a possibility for me without goggles. I only swim in contacts, and can't see a damn thing without them. Glasses and water just don't work. Granted, who wants to open their eyes in the Tennessee River or Gulf of Mexico Hobo

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
02-04-2015, 08:03 PM
(02-04-2015 07:54 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 07:07 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  Looooove contacts. I never feel them, which makes them easy to forget they're in my eyes at times. I have a hard time finding glasses that suit my face but the ones I have work out pretty swell. Cool

That's why I use liquid eye liner on the top and eye shadow, occasionally, on the bottom. I can only use a pencil in the winter. 100% humidity and 100F+ temps and that shit still stays put Big Grin Also, MAC Beauty Balm with 35 SPF is all I wear for a foundation once warm weather arrives.

I feel ya on the underwater thing - it's just not a possibility for me without goggles. I only swim in contacts, and can't see a damn thing without them. Glasses and water just don't work. Granted, who wants to open their eyes in the Tennessee River or Gulf of Mexico Hobo

I'm in love with liquid eyeliner. Stila has been my best friend for wing tips. I tried putting a small bit of pencil on my bottom lid and that didn't work for me at all. I'll have to check out MAC. Any and all trips to Sephora/Ulta tend to hurt my bank account.

I used to be okay with opening my eyes underwater with my contacts. It just happened to be my luck bc I was on my last pair. Confused

[+] 2 users Like kristenkjordan's post