Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-04-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-04-2015 08:03 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 07:54 PM)Nurse Wrote:  That's why I use liquid eye liner on the top and eye shadow, occasionally, on the bottom. I can only use a pencil in the winter. 100% humidity and 100F+ temps and that shit still stays put Big Grin Also, MAC Beauty Balm with 35 SPF is all I wear for a foundation once warm weather arrives.

I feel ya on the underwater thing - it's just not a possibility for me without goggles. I only swim in contacts, and can't see a damn thing without them. Glasses and water just don't work. Granted, who wants to open their eyes in the Tennessee River or Gulf of Mexico Hobo

I'm in love with liquid eyeliner. Stila has been my best friend for wing tips. I tried putting a small bit of pencil on my bottom lid and that didn't work for me at all. I'll have to check out MAC. Any and all trips to Sephora/Ulta tend to hurt my bank account.

I used to be okay with opening my eyes underwater with my contacts. It just happened to be my luck bc I was on my last pair. Confused

OMG. I really shouldn't go into sephora without a chaperone. It's like a toy store for women.

I drop some coin at MAC, too. But it's my indulgence - some women spend $$ on purses and shoes, I spend it on MAC. It lasts for my 12+ hour shifts and doesn't rub off on my steering wheel like when I wore Merle Norman back in the day.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
02-04-2015, 08:13 PM
(02-04-2015 08:08 PM)Nurse Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 08:03 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I'm in love with liquid eyeliner. Stila has been my best friend for wing tips. I tried putting a small bit of pencil on my bottom lid and that didn't work for me at all. I'll have to check out MAC. Any and all trips to Sephora/Ulta tend to hurt my bank account.

I used to be okay with opening my eyes underwater with my contacts. It just happened to be my luck bc I was on my last pair. Confused

OMG. I really shouldn't go into sephora without a chaperone. It's like a toy store for women.

I drop some coin at MAC, too. But it's my indulgence - some women spend $$ on purses and shoes, I spend it on MAC. It lasts for my 12+ hour shifts and doesn't rub off on my steering wheel like when I wore Merle Norman back in the day.

Looks like I found a new place to add to my "break the bank" list. Tongue

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
[+] 1 user Likes kristenkjordan's post
02-04-2015, 08:36 PM
(02-04-2015 08:08 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I drop some coin at MAC, too. But it's my indulgence - some women spend $$ on purses and shoes, I spend it on MAC. It lasts for my 12+ hour shifts and doesn't rub off on my steering wheel like when I wore Merle Norman back in the day.

Blink

Do you drive with your face?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 10 users Like Anjele's post
02-04-2015, 08:47 PM
(02-04-2015 08:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 08:08 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I drop some coin at MAC, too. But it's my indulgence - some women spend $$ on purses and shoes, I spend it on MAC. It lasts for my 12+ hour shifts and doesn't rub off on my steering wheel like when I wore Merle Norman back in the day.

Blink

Do you drive with your face?

I totally just laughed out loud to that comment. Laugh out load

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
02-04-2015, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 10:50 PM by Lienda Bella.)
FriedD (I'll nickname them this) said "Did you notice that those kids in the 50s advert were all thin?"

Oh yeah! Didn't cross my mind, huh! Want to go back to the good ol' days, where it would have been easier to negatively compare yourself? Apparently, you have a dream going on.
03-04-2015, 02:09 AM
(02-04-2015 07:07 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  
(02-04-2015 06:56 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Oh Tongue I never used contacts, but I'm fine with wearing glasses. I changed to a different model recently but I kind of miss my old one ahah

You could hire someone to apply the make up on you. Tongue

Looooove contacts. I never feel them, which makes them easy to forget they're in my eyes at times. I have a hard time finding glasses that suit my face but the ones I have work out pretty swell. Cool

I care quite a bit about my make up needs but not that much! Haha. Living in hot weather pretty much discourages almost any makeup use whatsoever. Though I do feel a great sense of accomplishment when I can put eyeliner on without morphing into a raccoon. Tongue

Ahah well if you need a raccoon costume, you know what to do. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
03-04-2015, 07:42 PM
So my tax return was shit, that's disappoint.
03-04-2015, 10:07 PM
I read an ordinary comment on YouTube where someone said that anyone accepting an computer chip in their right hand is an idiot. To that I thought this.

"So.... How's the new Toyota, that automated door key, your touch pad cell phone and camera, personal computer, the numbered cable channel box, email, that MMO gaming account that you left your personal information in, google, Yahoo, Paypal, MSN messager, Amazon, Ebay, ITunes, and the internet connection box you're using that it's customer service can disconnect from miles away, etc. working for you?

Yeah. After all that, this one chip is the deal breaker against your privacy. End of the world, huh. You're now being watched by a tyrannical force that will control your every move and rule your life. Just one chip implant.
[+] 3 users Like Lienda Bella's post
04-04-2015, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2015 12:52 AM by Free Thought.)
So, authorising my pc to use iTunes is apparently not enough, I also need to do so security questions in order to buy shit.
Naturally, I have no fucking clue as to the answers of the questions as every conceivable option has been exhausted and I can't just reset them, as the recovery email is not the email attached the account and I have no fucking idea what it is!

The only way it seems to get through this is to have Apple support call me. Which is out of the fucking question, unless I can get somebody else to step in to take the call for me, because that is simply not a thing I can do and I'm sure it wouldn't be allowed anyway, not that I could ask without feeling like a coward and risking ridicule that is.

Today I unknowingly wasted $20 and am very fucking angry about it.
Apple: Why not have a fucking disclaimer during the authorisation process that I'd need to do those questions in order to buy shit?! Makes sense to me!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
04-04-2015, 01:34 AM
(04-04-2015 12:22 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  So, authorising my pc to use iTunes is apparently not enough, I also need to do so security questions in order to buy shit.
Naturally, I have no fucking clue as to the answers of the questions as every conceivable option has been exhausted and I can't just reset them, as the recovery email is not the email attached the account and I have no fucking idea what it is!

The only way it seems to get through this is to have Apple support call me. Which is out of the fucking question, unless I can get somebody else to step in to take the call for me, because that is simply not a thing I can do and I'm sure it wouldn't be allowed anyway, not that I could ask without feeling like a coward and risking ridicule that is.

Today I unknowingly wasted $20 and am very fucking angry about it.
Apple: Why not have a fucking disclaimer during the authorisation process that I'd need to do those questions in order to buy shit?! Makes sense to me!

Yeah, it's a pain in the ass. Went through it when I got my new iPhone and stupidly tried to buy an app. Facepalm

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces