Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-04-2015, 05:37 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Thanks everyone. Smile

Just had a shit day yesterday. Today is the same but there's an empty box of fucks I give.

Group Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
06-04-2015, 05:57 PM
(06-04-2015 04:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Terrible headache all afternoon with upset stomach. It's a struggle to type a coherent thought. A little scary, this doesn't seem like a typical migraine for me. UGH!

[Image: smiley-hug013.gif]

(06-04-2015 05:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Group hug

[Image: smiley-hug015.gif]
Tongue Heart

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
06-04-2015, 07:25 PM
Thank big pharma for migraine meds...I feel almost human again. Yeesh! Brutal.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
06-04-2015, 08:16 PM
Talking to a guy at work last night about the stocktake next week.
I suspect it's going to be more than 66 hours... He said last year on the first night they worked 6pm to 7am.

FUCK THAT SHIT!
I've done 9hour days for 2 weeks straight before, but you gotta fucking shitting me if you want me to do 13 hour days 8 days straight! I'm 24, I'm not a young fellow any more, I like my fucking sleep.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-04-2015, 08:41 PM
(06-04-2015 08:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Talking to a guy at work last night about the stocktake next week.
I suspect it's going to be more than 66 hours... He said last year on the first night they worked 6pm to 7am.

FUCK THAT SHIT!
I've done 9hour days for 2 weeks straight before, but you gotta fucking shitting me if you want me to do 13 hour days 8 days straight! I'm 24, I'm not a young fellow any more, I like my fucking sleep.

Will you have a few days off, or at least seriously reduced hours after? Think of all the money!! I'm assuming you'll get paid extra for any hours over 40 right?
07-04-2015, 04:25 AM
Sooo Nurse omf'ngiwantthat was saying it'd been almost a year (holy hell - I don't understand how a man that fucking hot went a year without getting laid) and wanted to just give up morals for a little while (meaning one night stand) - and I had said nonchalantly at the right time in the convo that I was just looking for a friend with benefits. It was completely unnecessary for nurse anal warts to remind him that he shouldn't tap anyone at the hospital. Cockblocking whore. Dodgy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
07-04-2015, 05:13 AM
(07-04-2015 04:25 AM)Nurse Wrote:  It was completely unnecessary for nurse anal warts to remind him that he shouldn't tap anyone at the hospital. Cockblocking whore. Dodgy

May help your case. You may have become forbidden fruit.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
07-04-2015, 07:05 AM
Quote:I'm assuming you'll get paid extra for any hours over 40 right?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
07-04-2015, 08:36 AM
(07-04-2015 05:13 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(07-04-2015 04:25 AM)Nurse Wrote:  It was completely unnecessary for nurse anal warts to remind him that he shouldn't tap anyone at the hospital. Cockblocking whore. Dodgy

May help your case. You may have become forbidden fruit.

I don't want to be forbidden - I want to be plucked, dammit. Repeatedly. Unfortunately, we're both shy - so that's not gonna help either of us. And I can't tell if he's attracted to me or not Huh, he's very hard to read. We both have complications on the home front - he's off work on my birthday, but would need to find child care. Maaaaybe we'll get lucky with each other that night - I told him I wanted to go out. We'll see.

Involuntary abstinence is soooo frustrating.

[Image: use-it-lose-it.gif]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
07-04-2015, 08:41 AM
Quote:Involuntary abstinence is soooo frustrating.

Kinda like being a guy. Tongue