Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-04-2015, 06:29 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Got roped into doing 3 days in a row. So now I got 3 days starting today (Thursday), Sunday off and then 8days in a row with flat out stocktake.

All for just above minimum wage in a job I hate working for people I hate doing work for a company that's going out of business and sells shitty shit at inflated prices to compensate for the fact it's going out of business pushing it out of business faster.

#gimmieanewjob
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2015, 07:42 AM
Re: RE: Ranting corner
(07-04-2015 08:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:I have a rant. Tongue First off, I don't have a dishwasher. Never have had a dishwasher. No such appliance will be purchased in the foreseeable future. I am thoroughly sick of washing dishes.

As someone who has lived with both a dishwasher and without I can tell you that they're not as good as you think.
You still need to rinse the dishes and you still need to empty the damn thing and things like greasy pans/dishes need to be cleaned by hand because. And half the time you'll pull shit out after its done its thing and they'll still be little bits of shit on everything.

You mean... everything I know is based on a lie? The magical, unattainable dishwasher doesn't wash dishes?? Excuse me while I watch my hopes and dreams swirl round the toilet. Sad
[+] 3 users Like mecanna's post
08-04-2015, 08:41 AM
I don't know what to think. Could be cause *I'm not sober.* (just pretend you're shocked at this revelation).

Just had a fun beer breakfast with a sexy hot nurse (per his invite) that looks like he could be my fraternal twin - which is kinda weird, but apparently he likes blondes (give me a fucking break already, I can probably count on one hand the number of men that prefer fair brunettes). Similarly, I can count on one hand the number of people with similar eyes. And he's kind of a dick. And he high fived me - again- for my
last conquest Dodgy, who they went out with last weekend, but they did all say he was really good looking (duh), but that he was creeping on some of the girls - makes sense, that night was a top ten drunk for me.

But his (nurse scotirishwe'dmakeprettybabiesbutidontwanttoactusllyhavebabies) laugh - oh my god, it makes babies giggle and angels sing. And he has a Lower a Alabama accent aldkskksjajsdbbcilunghhhz.

Nurse anal warts was there...and we hit it off Huh. So much that we're all gonna go out tonight with another pretty male coworker that has yet to admit that he likes the cock. And nurse anal warts said that while another friend is having a birthday party next weekend, they could make it a joint party and that I'm invited (the ex gets to keep the friends we've hung out with since we got married - they're all his coworkers and their wives). At least I won't be spending my 30th birthday alone...

I need to go to bed soon if I'm gonna stand a chance at laser tag tonight.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
08-04-2015, 09:00 AM
Took the day off work to take delivery of a new washing machine. I've been waiting five hours and still no machine. It's a nice sunny day and I've no beer in the fridge. Fuck!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
08-04-2015, 09:14 AM
(08-04-2015 08:41 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I need to go to bed soon if I'm gonna stand a chance at laser tag tonight.

Why wasn't I invited?! Gasp

Sadcryface

Weeping

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
08-04-2015, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2015 09:23 AM by Nurse.)
(08-04-2015 09:14 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 08:41 AM)Nurse Wrote:  I need to go to bed soon if I'm gonna stand a chance at laser tag tonight.

Why wasn't I invited?! Gasp

Sadcryface

Weeping

Because if you booked a flight RIGHT NOW you'd miss it.

Why do I have to be so far away from some of my favorite people - god is such an asshome.

Edit: asshole, not asshome. Why the fuck didn't autocorrect catch that?!

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
08-04-2015, 09:27 AM
(08-04-2015 09:17 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 09:14 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Why wasn't I invited?! Gasp

Sadcryface

Weeping

Why do I have to be so far away from some of my favorite people - god is such an asshome.

Ahah I know right, damn you, stupid Atlantic Ocean! *waves fist* [Image: damnyou.gif]

By the way... is asshome a word?

Apparently, yes.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 2 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
08-04-2015, 09:36 AM
(08-04-2015 09:17 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 09:14 AM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  Why wasn't I invited?! Gasp

Sadcryface

Weeping

I literally thought you just made up a new word until I read your edit.

What's wrong with asshome? Laugh out load

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
[+] 1 user Likes kristenkjordan's post
08-04-2015, 09:39 AM
(08-04-2015 09:36 AM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 09:17 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Because if you booked a flight RIGHT NOW you'd miss it.

I literally thought you just made up a new word until I read your edit.

What's wrong with asshome? Laugh out load

Well if the prick fits...

[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
08-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Ugh. I want to be productive today and go out and maybe buy a new book but at the same time, I just want to be lazy and lay in bed all day and watch movies. Sadcryface2

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.