Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-04-2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(08-04-2015 12:18 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 12:12 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  Hmmm. Take out doesn't sound like a bad idea actually. Consider
I was just thinking Chic Fil A, but I always feel guilty eating there. I can't help it though. They're ungodly delicious.

Are they good, for that kind of fast food? They don't exist in Canada - or even any border states I've been to.

I have never cared for them.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2015, 12:57 PM
(08-04-2015 12:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 12:18 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Are they good, for that kind of fast food? They don't exist in Canada - or even any border states I've been to.

I have never cared for them.

So, if you had to recommend me an American chicken-based fast food chain, which one would it be?

... this is my signature!
08-04-2015, 01:22 PM
(08-04-2015 12:57 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 12:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I have never cared for them.

So, if you had to recommend me an American chicken-based fast food chain, which one would it be?

Killa Fucken Chicken?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-04-2015, 01:22 PM

Butting in here. I would recommend KFC. Not the best, but pretty good compared to the rest (that should be their slogan Tongue)
The only thing that's good at Chick-fil-a is their milkshakes, everything else is poor quality and ridiculously over priced (sorry kristen). They can't even make consistently good fries.

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
[+] 1 user Likes Russ's post
08-04-2015, 01:25 PM
(08-04-2015 01:22 PM)Russ Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 12:57 PM)cjlr Wrote:  So, if you had to recommend me an American chicken-based fast food chain, which one would it be?
Butting in here. I would recommend KFC. Not the best, but pretty good compared to the rest (that should be their slogan Tongue)
The only thing that's good at Chick-fil-a is their milkshakes, everything else is poor quality and ridiculously over priced (sorry kristen). They can't even make consistently good fries.

I don't know, man. Ever since I moved to Orlando, everything has tasted fresher. I swear, I haven't had Chik Fil A so much in my life.

But when I was in Columbus, Cane's was my gluttonous habit.

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
[+] 1 user Likes kristenkjordan's post
08-04-2015, 01:33 PM
(08-04-2015 01:25 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 01:22 PM)Russ Wrote:  Butting in here. I would recommend KFC. Not the best, but pretty good compared to the rest (that should be their slogan Tongue)

I don't know, man. Ever since I moved to Orlando, everything has tasted fresher. I swear, I haven't had Chik Fil A so much in my life.

Must be a location thing related to where they get their ingredients from.
The ones that I've been to in central VA have always had pretty weird cuts of chicken.

(30-03-2015 08:47 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  IT'S THE HOLY GHOST oooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo
08-04-2015, 01:42 PM
(08-04-2015 01:33 PM)Russ Wrote:  
(08-04-2015 01:25 PM)kristenkjordan Wrote:  I don't know, man. Ever since I moved to Orlando, everything has tasted fresher. I swear, I haven't had Chik Fil A so much in my life.

Must be a location thing related to where they get their ingredients from.
The ones that I've been to in central VA have always had pretty weird cuts of chicken.

That makes sense. When my boyfriend and I moved down to Orlando, we ate Chipotle and he said it tasted so much better here for some reason. Then he went back to Columbus to test his theory and yep...doesn't taste as good up there apparently.

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
08-04-2015, 02:09 PM

Chicken Basket, hands down the best. Too bad they are just a local chain.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
08-04-2015, 03:16 PM
Sad no laser tag. poop.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
08-04-2015, 03:47 PM
Oh the fucking day I had yesterday...
First I failed two math tests in the most maximal way possible: out of two tests of 10 questions I got only I 1 right.

The I get home and my PC is dead: say it needs to go through startup repair. Leave it at it for the hours while napping, because being affiliate is remarkably exhausting, wake up nothing is happening, it's still "looking for problems", let it run a half hour more, got fed up and attempted to start from the last stable version, doesn't work back to startup repair. Fuckit decided I, going to the proverbial tactical nuke option, reinstalling windows. That take about two hours to do an anything, finally gets to the instal, tried to go the repair option, no dice. full reinstall, takes another hour, low and behold it refuses to instal due to "wrong partitions", reformats and restart gets that working, windows seems fine at the cost of losing all of my everything. Now I need to go to my Dad's place to grab the drivers disk, instal the drivers (assuming it doesn't fucking die for no reason again) and hope to atheismo that windows validates and begin the week of endless reinstalling.
Naturally this bullshit had to happen when I have an assignment due tomorrow which I now have no work toward which is worth somewhere in the ballpark of 20% of one of my courses.

Also, using the forum on mobile fucking sucks. It's slow, clunky, doesn't easily allow changes without deleting everything before, worst of all is that without a tonne of spaces at the bottom, I can't see the bottom of my posts once I get past the natural post box. Plus my pho.r loves.to put periods in out of nowhere which are a bitch to edit out.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post