Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-10-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-10-2012 09:05 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(04-10-2012 09:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Anchor?
That's a New Zealand brand.
You must just have weak pansy knifes in your country. Tongue

Or you bloody New Zealanders can't tell the difference between butter and rocks. Big Grin

Or you pompoms can't tell the difference between a freezer and a fridge.

So there I was playing Battlefield 3. Conquest on 64 players v 64 players. And where was I? right at the top of the leader board well a head by 6,000 points at 20,000 points. (that's a shit load of points, trust me, that's like 7 games worth of points) And BAM "you timed out" and where did all those points go? pooof, into thin air, that's where they went.
Not cool Dice, NOT COOL.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2012, 09:28 PM
THEY FOUND SOMEONE!
They found someone to take my room, now all I need to do is contact the room that I wanna take and see if the room is still available. I've been avoiding him so I don't know what the status on it is. Fuck I hope he still needs someone to take the room.
Could be moving as early as tomorrow or Tuesday.

06-10-2012, 11:54 PM
Fucking daylight savings. 7pm and nothing but clear bright blue sky. Putting me out of wack, making me miss the news...

07-10-2012, 01:14 AM
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, the christian cunt gave his room away to someone else...

Typically bloody Christian not looking out for my individual needs, fucking hell.

07-10-2012, 01:15 AM
(06-10-2012 11:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fucking daylight savings. 7pm and nothing but clear bright blue sky. Putting me out of wack, making me miss the news...

I HATE daylight savings every time. I feel ya.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
07-10-2012, 01:18 PM
Fuck! I went out this morning to do the last mowing of the season. The tractor is stored in a tent about 150 meters from the house.

First, the battery in the tractor is dead.
Remove battery, carry back to garage, charge it. Eat bowl of cereal, drink coffee.

OK, schlep battery back out to tractor, re-install. Tractor actually starts.

Start mowing through the orchard toward the house, get near to the house and notice that a hydraulic line in the front-end loader is leaking. Leaking badly, like arterial bleed.

Stop tractor, relieve hydraulic pressure. OK, we can deal with this.

Dry off hydraulic hose and apply duct tape. The duct tape isn't a cure, just a stop-gap. It won't stop the leak without divine intervention or etheric energy, just slow it down so I can get the tractor back to the tent to remove the loader.

Well, that takes two tries. Get it back to the tent and start the loader removal procedure. As I start that, another freakin' hose pops a leak - worse than the first. Now losing hydraulic fluid so fast that the tractor becomes unresponsive.

Can't remove the loader without hydraulics, can't do the mowing without the tractor, and of course this happens on Sunday on a long weekend. Fuck.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-10-2012, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 02:13 PM by bemore.)
[Deleted caus im stupidly giving out too much personal and incriminating information about what I get up to]

Needless to say some people have let me down on a deal.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
07-10-2012, 06:27 PM
I had a reverlating thought today whilst in my com-law tut today. Rather then worry about the risk and effort of a business start-up, why simply not purchase a pre-existing business?

07-10-2012, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 07:31 PM by earmuffs.)
I wonder if I could go like 3 days with only posting pictures on the whole forum? Consider

[Image: d8b.png]

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-10-2012, 07:21 PM
(07-10-2012 07:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I wonder if I could go like 3 days with only posting pictures on the whole forum? Consider

[Image: Rage-Challenge-Accepted.jpg]

Try it out, maybe it will add a little something to your posts.

Also, you should have used Challenge Considered, unless you were not wondering in the first place, but planned to do so from the beginning.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.