Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-04-2015, 07:35 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I'm madder than a wet hen right now.

FUCK!!!!

Anybody wanna trade lives for a day? How bout a mom swap? No? And my soon to be ex husband - fuck him too for abandoning me to this hell.

Goddamn if I'm not fit to be tied. Now that my sleep, a precious commodity for those of is who work night shift (apparently I'm just lazy, though), has been interrupted for the third time this morning, been insulted by my mother- again after her incessant bitching last night, a drive to the next town over and back, to my son's school, etc, I have somehow got to get BACK to sleep for the next few hours.

And you know what? I don't want to hostess the baby shower. Celebrating someone's great fabulous life with a smile plastered on my face and making small talk is the last thing I want to do right now. Especially when I know my divorce is the talk of the town - I dread the hushed whispers and judgmental pity faces. Since I'm making the punch, I might just spike it with gin.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
10-04-2015, 07:50 AM
Quote:And you know what? I don't want to hostess the baby shower. Celebrating someone's great fabulous life with a smile plastered on my face and making small talk is the last thing I want to do right now. Especially when I know my divorce is the talk of the town - I dread the hushed whispers and judgmental pity faces. Since I'm making the punch, I might just spike it with gin.

Just don't take their shit. And don't worry about it anyway, they're cunts. Their opinions mean jack shit, they don't know what you have to deal with and their lives are obviously so boring that they have to gossip about yours to entertain themselves.

"it's really none of your business" is a brilliant line, especially in a casual party-like situation and infront a large group of people.

bitch: "So nurse, I heard you got a divorce"
nurse: "oh so you heard that gossip? better be careful, you might hear that one about your fat thighs"

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 9 users Like earmuffs's post
10-04-2015, 09:58 AM
My adapter cord for my laptop is finally giving up on me and will only work if I keep my laptop propped up in some obscure position.

I don't have $80 to pay for a new one right nowwwww. Sadcryface2

We are eternal beings. Endings are not in our destiny.
10-04-2015, 10:35 AM
Hospitals and needles suck a bunch of dicks. I really hope I get to go home by Monday.
10-04-2015, 10:56 AM
(10-04-2015 10:35 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Hospitals and needles suck a bunch of dicks. I really hope I get to go home by Monday.

Wait, what?! Are you in the hospital?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

10-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Goddamn it, again with the girl I like having a boyfriend thing. I want to fight something so bad.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-04-2015, 03:03 PM
(10-04-2015 12:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Goddamn it, again with the girl I like having a boyfriend thing. I want to fight something so bad.

Sorry brah, know the feel
https://youtu.be/LMusXyaLh7k?t=44s

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
10-04-2015, 03:35 PM
(10-04-2015 03:03 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(10-04-2015 12:20 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Goddamn it, again with the girl I like having a boyfriend thing. I want to fight something so bad.

Sorry brah, know the feel
https://youtu.be/LMusXyaLh7k?t=44s

I wish there was a way where to single people with the same intrest ad was safe.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
10-04-2015, 03:35 PM
[Image: GIF-eat-forever-alone-hungry-Jenna-Marbl...-GIF_1.gif]

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
10-04-2015, 04:08 PM
(10-04-2015 03:35 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  [Image: GIF-eat-forever-alone-hungry-Jenna-Marbl...-GIF_1.gif]

Sad allergies prevent me from those kinds of chocolates. Can't really eat much anyway. Unless it's bacon.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman