Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-04-2015, 05:02 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(10-04-2015 10:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(10-04-2015 09:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Pregnant would be my guess.

HAHA no.

Ear herpes?

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2015, 12:06 PM
(10-04-2015 10:35 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Hospitals and needles suck a bunch of dicks. I really hope I get to go home by Monday.

[Image: 68822.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
11-04-2015, 07:48 PM
Saw something in the news that got me a bit riled up so wanted to get it off my chest.

Police in Philadelphia found a 21 year old male in the woods, a quadriplegic with cerebral palsy. His mother had abandoned him there on Monday with just a blanket and a bible to go see her boyfriend in Maryland. 5 Days this kid was sitting there, no food, no help, he could not do anything but just sit there. 30 degree weather, rain little protection. Story Here.

Now to my rant.

What could possibly go through someones mind to leave their disabled son, in the middle of the woods with nothing but a blanket and bible? What the hell is a bible gonna do and oh boy a blanket, that'll keep him warm(sarcasm). People like this piss me off because they are so evil and inconsiderate and to be honest a waste of a human life. If it came down to not wanting to care for her son anymore there are many other things she could have done, put him in some kind of facility where he will get good care is probably the first thing that should come to mind.

No matter what you go through in life how could you even think about putting your own child in such a bad position as that, helpless in the middle of nowhere, waiting to die or hopefully be found. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior and I think everyone who would even think about doing something like this should be put through some kind of torture to see how it would feel. I hope that no good, (excuse my language) bitch of a mother gets arrested and rots in jail feeling like a complete piece of shit for being one of the worst people on this planet.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
11-04-2015, 07:54 PM
(11-04-2015 07:48 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Saw something in the news that got me a bit riled up so wanted to get it off my chest.

Police in Philadelphia found a 21 year old male in the woods, a quadriplegic with cerebral palsy. His mother had abandoned him there on Monday with just a blanket and a bible to go see her boyfriend in Maryland. 5 Days this kid was sitting there, no food, no help, he could not do anything but just sit there. 30 degree weather, rain little protection. Story Here.

Now to my rant.

What could possibly go through someones mind to leave their disabled son, in the middle of the woods with nothing but a blanket and bible? What the hell is a bible gonna do and oh boy a blanket, that'll keep him warm(sarcasm). People like this piss me off because they are so evil and inconsiderate and to be honest a waste of a human life. If it came down to not wanting to care for her son anymore there are many other things she could have done, put him in some kind of facility where he will get good care is probably the first thing that should come to mind.

No matter what you go through in life how could you even think about putting your own child in such a bad position as that, helpless in the middle of nowhere, waiting to die or hopefully be found. There is no excuse for this kind of behavior and I think everyone who would even think about doing something like this should be put through some kind of torture to see how it would feel. I hope that no good, (excuse my language) bitch of a mother gets arrested and rots in jail feeling like a complete piece of shit for being one of the worst people on this planet.

She had raised him for 21 years, sounds to me like she just cracked.
It's horrible thing to do but I can understand why she did it (though not excuse her actions).

You look after someone that needs constant attention for 21 years and will continue to need constant attention and see how you feel.
Nurses and care facilities are expensive. If she's looking after him for 21years she's not rich.

I feel sorry for her, she must have had a very rough time to get to that point.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-04-2015, 08:13 PM
(11-04-2015 07:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(11-04-2015 07:48 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Saw something in the news that got me a bit riled up so wanted to get it off my chest.

Now to my rant.

She had raised him for 21 years, sounds to me like she just cracked.
It's horrible thing to do but I can understand why she did it (though not excuse her actions).

You look after someone that needs constant attention for 21 years and will continue to need constant attention and see how you feel.
Nurses and care facilities are expensive. If she's looking after him for 21years she's not rich.

I feel sorry for her, she must have had a very rough time to get to that point.

Never said she couldn't crack or it was easy. There are just many things she could have done instead. She could have put him up for adoption, also I'm sure if she showed the government she was becoming unfit to take care of him anymore, they would have done something. It's the fact that she decided to take the worst route possible and put her own son to die in the middle of the forest that's the worst part.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
12-04-2015, 03:13 PM
What is the point of caller ID if you don't fucking use it???? Angry

12-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Just fucking dandy - we owe $2,000.00 in taxes. Good thing we like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...looks like that's what's for dinner for a while. Censored

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
12-04-2015, 05:12 PM
(12-04-2015 03:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just fucking dandy - we owe $2,000.00 in taxes. Good thing we like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...looks like that's what's for dinner for a while. Censored

Damn! Hug
12-04-2015, 05:34 PM
(12-04-2015 03:53 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just fucking dandy - we owe $2,000.00 in taxes. Good thing we like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...looks like that's what's for dinner for a while. Censored

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
12-04-2015, 07:39 PM
So, I could get a full time job.
They're wanting people at work to transfer to other stores around the city because where I work is going out of business and we're "overstaffed" (even though we're actually understaffed but whatever). They're not forcing people to transfer, just asking for volunteers but fuck me if it means I get a full time job I'll take it.

[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post