Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-04-2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-04-2015 02:31 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Corporate Guy: Wait, how about <Young Lady>? How much longer is she allowed to work?

Clockwork: Very long. The government extended protected status for El Salvadorans. She's fine.

New Boss (today was first day): Oh, good, those people usually work harder.

Those people.

Says it twice.

The fuck?

I keep hearing about the female Asian auditor and the relief that another auditor that came in was 1) a man and 2) not Asian. smh

Most recent facepalm/are you shittin' me moment. Friday two women came in to fill out paperwork and go through orientation to start work. One was sent home...not sure what the reason was they gave her but the 'official' reason is that we no longer hire fat people. Facepalm

There's a whole department that better hope they are grandfathered in... -sigh-

The stupid decisions and comments by upper management never ends.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2015, 05:27 PM
Having to fight to keep the apartment we live in safe. Yes it is a problem when the moisture in the apartment is out of control.

geez.
14-04-2015, 04:03 AM
Well shit. My dreams have been shattered. The hella hot nerdy fellow... is married. Weeping

Wear your wedding ring and we single ladies won't get our hopes up. Dodgy

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
14-04-2015, 04:25 AM
(14-04-2015 04:03 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Wear your wedding ring and we single ladies won't get our hopes up. Dodgy

Not to read too much into that, but why wouldn't he wear his wedding ring? Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
14-04-2015, 04:42 AM
(14-04-2015 04:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-04-2015 04:03 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Wear your wedding ring and we single ladies won't get our hopes up. Dodgy

Not to read too much into that, but why wouldn't he wear his wedding ring? Dodgy

Hell if I know! If there's trouble in paradise, I wouldn't mind being a distractionEvil_monster...but hell, she even works at my hospital. Just saw her tonight when she came to get a patient to transport to the OR.

My ex stopped wearing his last summer (or was it spring...) because it was too big...but then he never got it resized or a spacer for it.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
14-04-2015, 10:47 AM
So, I'm alone in the family room, using the computer. Husband's still asleep upstairs..Kids are at school....

I'm poking around the forum when I hear a fart. It's a long bubbly kind....that just goes on a bit and tapers off...It sounds close by without the echo that hubby's farts usually have (the kind that shake the house). This was a soft rather delicate fart.

I stop typing and look around. I see nothing. pillows laying on the sofa but I don't see the dog.

Deeply curious because it's not often I hear farts with no one around I stand up and see that dog is indeed on the sofa nestled behind the pillows.

Then I sit back down rather relieved that there isn't an intruder farting in my house (yes I've been watching Daredevil or any other myriad of shows that show people hiding in homes and then murder the occupants....there's also the ghost movies I tend to love and I think...what if it's a farting ghost) and open the ranting thread to post this and the dog farts again loudly.

And here comes the smell....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-04-2015, 10:53 AM
Sounds like a fine addition to your signature...

The sun rises in the West, the bird shits on the coffeetable, and the dog farts behind the pillows.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
14-04-2015, 10:58 AM
(14-04-2015 10:53 AM)kim Wrote:  Sounds like a fine addition to your signature...

The sun rises in the West, the bird shits on the coffeetable, and the dog farts behind the pillows.

OMFG he has to be full of gas....he's farting like a kazoo. Usually I can't hear them...I just smell them....

This is just as toxic but far more entertaining for me.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-04-2015, 11:01 AM
(14-04-2015 10:58 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(14-04-2015 10:53 AM)kim Wrote:  Sounds like a fine addition to your signature...

OMFG he has to be full of gas....he's farting like a kazoo. Usually I can't hear them...I just smell them....

This is just as toxic but far more entertaining for me.

Sounds like a potential career for the dog
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_P%C3%A9tomane

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
14-04-2015, 04:43 PM
(14-04-2015 10:47 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, I'm alone in the family room, using the computer. Husband's still asleep upstairs..Kids are at school....

I'm poking around the forum when I hear a fart. It's a long bubbly kind....that just goes on a bit and tapers off...It sounds close by without the echo that hubby's farts usually have (the kind that shake the house). This was a soft rather delicate fart.

I stop typing and look around. I see nothing. pillows laying on the sofa but I don't see the dog.

Deeply curious because it's not often I hear farts with no one around I stand up and see that dog is indeed on the sofa nestled behind the pillows.

Then I sit back down rather relieved that there isn't an intruder farting in my house (yes I've been watching Daredevil or any other myriad of shows that show people hiding in homes and then murder the occupants....there's also the ghost movies I tend to love and I think...what if it's a farting ghost) and open the ranting thread to post this and the dog farts again loudly.

And here comes the smell....

Last night at work I held a fart from 1am and finally got to release it when I got home at 2:40am. It sounded like a jet plane just flew over the house.

Side note, I think I've got the pregnant. Having hot and cold flashes and I feel sick as fuck. Not good, I cannot be getting sick right now I still have 6 days full time work. Fuck off, aint got time for this shit.

[Image: oscar.png]