Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-10-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-10-2012 07:21 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 07:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I wonder if I could go like 3 days with only posting pictures on the whole forum? Consider

[Image: Rage-Challenge-Accepted.jpg]

Try it out, maybe it will add a little something to your posts.

Also, you should have used Challenge Considered, unless you were not wondering in the first place, but planned to do so from the beginning.

I did use challenge considered, I have no idea what you're talking about...

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2012, 08:36 PM
I know what I saw....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-10-2012, 08:38 PM
(07-10-2012 08:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I know what I saw....

Dude, just check in the quote you quoted, it still has the Challenge Accepted picture on it.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
07-10-2012, 08:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 08:57 PM by Free Thought.)
(07-10-2012 07:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I wonder if I could go like 3 days with only posting pictures on the whole forum? Consider

[Image: Rage-Challenge-Accepted.jpg]

Oh sweet, A2 is right.

Now I've evidence..

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
07-10-2012, 08:58 PM
Well I've learned a valuable lesson this weekend. Never be positive in life. I went into the weekend telling myself that it wasn't gonna be a bad weekend which made it ten times worse when it turned out to be the crappiest, most soul destroying, and frustrating weekend ever.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-10-2012, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 09:03 PM by Atothetheist.)
(07-10-2012 08:58 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Well I've learned a valuable lesson this weekend. Never be positive in life. I went into the weekend telling myself that it wasn't gonna be a bad weekend which made it ten times worse when it turned out to be the crappiest, most soul destroying, and frustrating weekend ever.

Jesus, just talk to me if you really want some cheering up, bro. I am your friend, so It's a no brainer that you should talk to me!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
07-10-2012, 11:00 PM
(07-10-2012 08:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(07-10-2012 08:36 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I know what I saw....

Dude, just check in the quote you quoted, it still has the Challenge Accepted picture on it.

STFU, bloody kids these days... Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
07-10-2012, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 11:21 PM by kpax.)
Small Rant:

Now that I am an atheist I get scared when Christians try to preach or convert. It almost seems evil. I used to see it as a courageous, beautiful act. Now it seems invasive, egotistical and sometimes down right scary.

The sad part is no matter what you say it just reaffirms their beliefs. Adversity is an affirmation just like a successful conversion is.

Another small rant:

I'm single. My neighbor was trying to 'lend advice' and told me to go on a Christian single dating website to meet men. I got this *ew* look on my face and looked at her as if she were a two headed alien.

She said in her most judgmental way, shouting at me:

"You're not an ATHEIST!? ARE YOU?!"

I was so scared that I said no. (mainly because my daughter doesn't know I am yet). Otherwise I might have said yes. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like kpax's post
08-10-2012, 12:27 AM
Heh. You know what they say about sheep? They make baaaaaad neighbours Tongue
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
08-10-2012, 02:17 AM
So I'm holding a scratchy (scratchy lottery ticket thing) and I've got the bonus word. So what that means is I have won something.
It can be a small amount or a big amount all I need to do is scratch the corresponding "Bonus Prize" to see what I've won.

Okay people, here we go...

Ohhhhh, only a free ticket. Oh well, better then nothing.