Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-04-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I'm really tired of talking to people who claim to be Christians, but they want to distort their faith in order to do so. I tell them about their faith, and what it teaches, and they say ''no it doesn't.'' haha
Um, yea it does. Why keep telling people you are a Christian, when you don't even believe nor follow what it reaches?

I'm so fucking tired of religion existing.

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2015, 05:05 PM
(14-04-2015 04:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-04-2015 10:47 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, I'm alone in the family room, using the computer. Husband's still asleep upstairs..Kids are at school....

I'm poking around the forum when I hear a fart. It's a long bubbly kind....that just goes on a bit and tapers off...It sounds close by without the echo that hubby's farts usually have (the kind that shake the house). This was a soft rather delicate fart.

I stop typing and look around. I see nothing. pillows laying on the sofa but I don't see the dog.

Deeply curious because it's not often I hear farts with no one around I stand up and see that dog is indeed on the sofa nestled behind the pillows.

Then I sit back down rather relieved that there isn't an intruder farting in my house (yes I've been watching Daredevil or any other myriad of shows that show people hiding in homes and then murder the occupants....there's also the ghost movies I tend to love and I think...what if it's a farting ghost) and open the ranting thread to post this and the dog farts again loudly.

And here comes the smell....

Last night at work I held a fart from 1am and finally got to release it when I got home at 2:40am. It sounded like a jet plane just flew over the house.

Side note, I think I've got the pregnant. Having hot and cold flashes and I feel sick as fuck. Not good, I cannot be getting sick right now I still have 6 days full time work. Fuck off, aint got time for this shit.

That sounds more like the menopause...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
14-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Went to one of those helpchat lines.
Waited forever.
Goddamn it.
14-04-2015, 07:03 PM
(14-04-2015 06:56 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Went to one of those helpchat lines.
Waited forever.
Goddamn it.

It wasn't a suicide hotline was it?

"Your call is important to us, please hold"
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-04-2015, 08:39 PM
(14-04-2015 04:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-04-2015 10:47 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So, I'm alone in the family room, using the computer. Husband's still asleep upstairs..Kids are at school....

I'm poking around the forum when I hear a fart. It's a long bubbly kind....that just goes on a bit and tapers off...It sounds close by without the echo that hubby's farts usually have (the kind that shake the house). This was a soft rather delicate fart.

I stop typing and look around. I see nothing. pillows laying on the sofa but I don't see the dog.

Deeply curious because it's not often I hear farts with no one around I stand up and see that dog is indeed on the sofa nestled behind the pillows.

Then I sit back down rather relieved that there isn't an intruder farting in my house (yes I've been watching Daredevil or any other myriad of shows that show people hiding in homes and then murder the occupants....there's also the ghost movies I tend to love and I think...what if it's a farting ghost) and open the ranting thread to post this and the dog farts again loudly.

And here comes the smell....

Last night at work I held a fart from 1am and finally got to release it when I got home at 2:40am. It sounded like a jet plane just flew over the house.

Side note, I think I've got the pregnant. Having hot and cold flashes and I feel sick as fuck. Not good, I cannot be getting sick right now I still have 6 days full time work. Fuck off, aint got time for this shit.

A pregnant Muffs?! Hmmm....interesting.

That shit's going to hurt when it comes out in 9 months.

Unless gestation is shorter on your planet. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-04-2015, 03:27 AM
Took an hour to get hospital scrubs after spilling robot pee all down my pants. If I hadn't been in isolation gear I'd have had to sport band aids as a bra cause I fuckin soaked myself. Not cool - no one wants effluent all over themselves for an hour.

Now I gots me on some sexy yellow grippy hospital socks. Women be jealous - between the scrubs that are baggy in the front (I ordered a small, why the hell do they have room for a second ass in the front in a size small?!) and my granny socks, the fellas just can't contain themselves. Rolleyes

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
15-04-2015, 03:30 AM
(15-04-2015 03:27 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Took an hour to get hospital scrubs after spilling robot pee all down my pants.

Consider

[Image: peedance.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
15-04-2015, 03:59 AM
(15-04-2015 03:30 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-04-2015 03:27 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Took an hour to get hospital scrubs after spilling robot pee all down my pants.

Consider

[Image: peedance.gif]

Robot pee=effluent=byproduct of dialysis
My patient is on CRRT - a 24/hr dialysis managed by yours truly. It's a pain in the ass.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
15-04-2015, 04:56 AM
Dodgy I'm working with some rude ass coffee drinkers tonight. I've had to start a pot THREE times tonight. Etiquette dictates that if you pour the last cup you brew the next pot. I have to walk my ass to the front of the unit to make the pot, and then back again to pour my cup. It's a safety issue. I can't hear my patient's vent or CRRT alarms up there and have to get someone to listen out for each trek.

Assholes. Don't stand between me and my caffeine fix.

[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
15-04-2015, 05:01 AM
(15-04-2015 04:56 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Don't stand between me and my caffeine fix.

I stand with you! No to decaffeinated oppression!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post